Oxygen Cylender Rental In Bangkok

pumper

I passed on your suggestions last evening.

thanks

he is at such a disadvantage doing a 'bkk look about'... can you imagine luggin' O2 around on Bkk's muggy sidewalks..

as long as he is seated w/o the nasal tubes .. you'd never know he is an invalid.

he removes the tubes to smoke.

granted, he does look rather wise & quite worldly with his ever so properly held Gaulloises .. his gold colored lighter properly placed on the stylish Blue pack.

Edited by pumper

Is he mad? You can't smoke near an oxygen tank!!!

Echoes of Apollo 13 eh :o

Actually smoking near an O2 tank is not really an issue as oxygen doesn't burn but it supports combustion, your cigarette will merely burn down rather fast, no explosions or the like. Might be smart for the chap to give up smoking though.

i just realized i wrote he removed the tubes & lit up..

edit:

the 2 times I have been around him the tank has been off & the tubes removed from his nose.

the sulfer (seems that ought to be sulpher but firefox spell check says no.. ) on match heads might be spectacular in an O2 rich environment.

my mom used large wooden kitchen matches & seemed to hurry to get a big hit of sulf(ph)er with her first puff .. match still flaring as she took a hit

I still have a card table she sat at .. the underside is deeply scared where she struck 10,000s of wooden matches.

at the end she barely had the lung capacity to 'take a hit' .. but still always had a cig in her hand.

I never remember her being without a cig.

argued til the stroke that tobacco was a good thing, then just thought it.

after her 1st cancer surgery I asked if the doctor had suggested that she stop smoking .. she went off on me big time..

physical addiction is a hard thing to reason with

• 1 year later...
a tourist with COPD lung disease has asked me about portable O2 tank rental in Bkk

I suggested Bumrungrad or the Ram Group.

anyone with a suggested medical equipmental rental biz in Bkk?

I already suggested he stop smoking.

Calling for Home Oxygen service in BKK contact MedicOx oxygen line : 0-2212-6788