I Think I Saw An Ufo Last Night!

taurusguy

You guys might think that I sounds ridiculous but I'm very convinced that I actually saw an UFO around Chiangmai last night.It happens at around 3.00am when I was on my back from a club with my buddy. While we're riding on the bike on Huay Kaew Rd, I saw something the size of a moon, more to like an oval shape and probabaly a big bigger, rightly in front of us.It was pretty bright and I actually thought that it was a full moon at first.but then, after like 5 seconds, the 'moon' disappeared in the dark of the night.

Here are the facts to support my story:

1) I'm not pissed/drunk in any way.I had like 5 whisky coke last night( Thai style of mixing).I'm a decent social drinker, so that wouldn't even be close of getting me drunk.

2) I'm not on drugs, or hallucinating in any way.

3) That 'thing' that I saw is not a moon as moon doesn't disappears in a flash.It wasn't an airplane or a 'krathong'.And certainly it wasn't the lights from a tower or anything.

4) I'm not the only witness to this ' bizarre' sighting. My buddy saw it as well.

Have any of you witnessed it as well last night.How significant is this? Am I going crazy for any reasons?

You guys might think that I sounds ridiculous but I'm very convinced that I actually saw an UFO around Chiangmai last night.It happens at around 3.00am when I was on my back from a club with my buddy. While we're riding on the bike on Huay Kaew Rd, I saw something the size of a moon, more to like an oval shape and probabaly a big bigger, rightly in front of us.It was pretty bright and I actually thought that it was a full moon at first.but then, after like 5 seconds, the 'moon' disappeared in the dark of the night.

1) I'm not pissed/drunk in any way.I had like 5 whisky coke last night( Thai style of mixing).I'm a decent social drinker, so that wouldn't even be close of getting me drunk.

3) That 'thing' that I saw is not a moon as moon doesn't disappears in a flash.It wasn't an airplane or a 'krathong'.And certainly it wasn't the lights from a tower or anything.

4) I'm not the only witness to this ' bizarre' sighting. My buddy saw it as well.

Have any of you witnessed it as well last night.How significant is this? Am I going crazy for any reasons?

if you saw something and don't know what is was then yes its Unidentified.

if you saw something and don't know what is was then yes its Unidentified.

the reason I say that is after attending many UFO conferences in Nevada over the years its important to not to jump to conclusions. People make the mistake of concluding because something is unexplained then deciding its unexplainable and thus an UFO, alien or evil military presence etc. This jumping to conclusions has the effect of marginalizing the serious study of Unidentified sightings. It's a major problem that researchers are trying to overcome and not be labeled as wacko's.

The human mind always tries to take sensory information and make sense of it. On more than one occasion I have seen aircraft while others have seen UFO's. I guess the lesson is to carry your camera or video at the ready.

Oddly I live at Hillside 4 on Huay Kaew and was up at that time working on the computer but not looking out the window. Didn't notice anything strange here or in the two years I have been here aside from reflections or the occasional transformer blowing up.

I've seen a UFO (in the sense unidentified flying object), not a flying saucer.

It was a fairly small (hard to say exactly but would say 0.5 - 1 meters across) ball of light suspended in the air approx. 5 meters above ground some 50 meters in front of us.

It travelled slowly for some distance across the sky and then disappeared. There were three of us who saw it, and none of us were intoxicated.

This was in Sweden though.

there was a huge chopper out at 3-3:30am with massive searchlights on, maybe that's what you saw ? :o

I'm not sure really but I didn't hear any sound of a chopper flying around.By the way, out of curiosity, what does a chopper with a massive searchlights on doing at 3.00 in the morning?

looking for something... :o maybe Capt.Kirk and his crew is back...does the time of the chopper coincides with the timing of the sighting?

No, not really.I'm pretty convinced that it's not the chopper though.I never really believes in the myth of UFO sightings, but after last night, all this might change.It's simply unbelievable!

there was a huge chopper out at 3-3:30am with massive searchlights on, maybe that's what you saw ? :D

I'm not sure really but I didn't hear any sound of a chopper flying around.By the way, out of curiosity, what does a chopper with a massive searchlights on doing at 3.00 in the morning?

Looking for stuff!! And spotlights are much more effective at night so I guess that's why it was looking for stuff at 3.00 in the morning. :o

I've seen a UFO (in the sense unidentified flying object), not a flying saucer.

It was a fairly small (hard to say exactly but would say 0.5 - 1 meters across) ball of light suspended in the air approx. 5 meters above ground some 50 meters in front of us.

It travelled slowly for some distance across the sky and then disappeared. There were three of us who saw it, and none of us were intoxicated.

This was in Sweden though.

Tinkerbell is ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there was a huge chopper out at 3-3:30am with massive searchlights on, maybe that's what you saw ? :D

Looking for stuff!! And spotlights are much more effective at night so I guess that's why it was looking for stuff at 3.00 in the morning. :o

I thought Spotlight closed at 2 am ???

Still thinking about this one.

Okay.....

At 3 am this morning (19th), the moon would have been seen in Chiang Mai at an elevation of 6.4 degrees and an azimuth of 295.8 degrees or 25.8 degrees north of west. It was probably going behind the hills at this time.

If you were heading west on Huay Kaew the moon would have appeared about 22 degrees to your right . It is almost a full moon now and will be a full moon on the 22nd of this month. If you were heading east then the moon was behind you over your left shoulder.

There were clouds in the area at that time so maybe the moon just appeared from behind a cloud then disappeared behind the hills. An amazing phenomena.

But then again...................?????

Edited by Blinky Bill

Stealth helicopter so as not to get into trouble like the last ones searching for mushrooms. :o

Their not aliens..It's just that the Thunderbirds have moved their new base to Wat Umong..

I've seen the chedi open up for their launches.

Well worth a look..

BTW..acid is dangerous in the wrong hands.. :o

What sort of visa do these gentlemen usually get ? :D

Stealth helicopter so as not to get into trouble like the last ones searching for mushrooms. :D

Right ! They just creep up, on the unsuspecting mushrooms, and then ... Ker-Plow ! :o

there was a huge chopper out at 3-3:30am with massive searchlights on, maybe that's what you saw ? :o

I tend to agree with this ...there has been a lot and I mean a lot, of aircraft activity over the past 3-4 weeks in my area (Sarapee) which is very close to Sankampaeng and Doi Saket where other people have also noticed helicopters flying low line and with search lights in other areas. Every day now I hear aircrafts from 9.00 am to ??? sometimes 2.00 am and see them flying over very low ....commercial jets, 4 engine propeller jets ( most likely army jets ) and yes helicpters ... etc...

What is going on as asked by a few other members...?? It is a bit unnerving and whatever you saw last nite is most likely related to all of this and no, I do not think you are crazy ....! There is something happening but I wouldn't right away clasify it as UFO's.....

Also please just disregard the smart ass remarks posted from people who just don't have any conception of what is hapening around them ..ever!! And who think that anybody who sees or witnesses something a little diferent are either drunk or on drugs ... lala land is their space !

Annabel

I tend to agree with this ...there has been a lot and I mean a lot, of aircraft activity over the past 3-4 weeks in my area (Sarapee) which is very close to Sankampaeng and Doi Saket where other people have also noticed helicopters flying low line and with search lights in other areas. Every day now I hear aircrafts from 9.00 am to ??? sometimes 2.00 am and see them flying over very low ....commercial jets, 4 engine propeller jets ( most likely army jets ) and yes helicpters ... etc...

What is going on as asked by a few other members...?? It is a bit unnerving and whatever you saw last nite is most likely related to all of this and no, I do not think you are crazy ....! There is something happening but I wouldn't right away clasify it as UFO's.....

Also please just disregard the smart ass remarks posted from people who just don't have any conception of what is hapening around them ..ever!! And who think that anybody who sees or witnesses something a little diferent are either drunk or on drugs ... lala land is their space !

Annabel

It seems Annabel that you may be suffering from a drug induced lack of conception of reality or perhaps it just come naturally for you.

Edited by Blinky Bill

...there has been a lot and I mean a lot, of aircraft activity over the past 3-4 weeks in my area (Sarapee) which is very close to Sankampaeng and Doi Saket where other people

My conception of proximity must have faded over the years, or did someone move Doi Saket without telling me? :o

I tend to agree with this ...there has been a lot and I mean a lot, of aircraft activity over the past 3-4 weeks in my area (Sarapee) which is very close to Sankampaeng and Doi Saket where other people have also noticed helicopters flying low line and with search lights in other areas.

Annabel

:o

I also live in Saraphi (which is not that close to Sankampaeng and Doi Saket) and I haven't noticed any helicopter flying low line and with search lights. Aircraft activity over the past 3-4 weeks has been pretty normal.

Their not aliens..It's just that the Thunderbirds have moved their new base to Wat Umong..

I've seen the chedi open up for their launches.

Well worth a look..

BTW..acid is dangerous in the wrong hands.. :o

What sort of visa do these gentlemen usually get ? :D

They're Thai Thunderbirds and don't need a visa..

Virgil's real name is Somchai but he prefers Virgil as his stage name.