I Think I Saw An Ufo Last Night!

taurusguy

Their not aliens..It's just that the Thunderbirds have moved their new base to Wat Umong..

I've seen the chedi open up for their launches.

Well worth a look..

BTW..acid is dangerous in the wrong hands.. :o

What sort of visa do these gentlemen usually get ? :D

They're Thai Thunderbirds and don't need a visa..

Virgil's real name is Somchai but he prefers Virgil as his stage name.

Does he fly Thunderbird-Song, or is that just a line, from karaoke ?

You guys might think that I sounds ridiculous but I'm very convinced that I actually saw an UFO around Chiangmai last night.It happens at around 3.00am when I was on my back from a club with my buddy. While we're riding on the bike on Huay Kaew Rd, I saw something the size of a moon, more to like an oval shape and probabaly a big bigger, rightly in front of us.It was pretty bright and I actually thought that it was a full moon at first.but then, after like 5 seconds, the 'moon' disappeared in the dark of the night.

Here are the facts to support my story:

1) I'm not pissed/drunk in any way.I had like 5 whisky coke last night( Thai style of mixing).I'm a decent social drinker, so that wouldn't even be close of getting me drunk.

2) I'm not on drugs, or hallucinating in any way.

3) That 'thing' that I saw is not a moon as moon doesn't disappears in a flash.It wasn't an airplane or a 'krathong'.And certainly it wasn't the lights from a tower or anything.

4) I'm not the only witness to this ' bizarre' sighting. My buddy saw it as well.

Have any of you witnessed it as well last night.How significant is this? Am I going crazy for any reasons?

What did you say; you had 5 whiskeys and considered yourself still in touch with reality?

The last time I drank 5 whiskeys my wife turned into Catherine Zeta Jones and I saw a blue goblin fly past my window.

Sorry your story holds no credibility with me.

Edited by distortedlink

I used to be quite overwieght for a good number of years. About 5 years back I decided to do something about it and started on a strict exercise and dieting regime. The results came very rapidly and I started to shed those kilo's...and there was lots of them to shed...........anyhow after about six months of this I was showering one morning and glanced downwards past where my huge belly used to obscure my view and it was at this time that I encountered the starngest and alien looking creature... a fearsome purple helmeted snake like creature which had apparently attached itself to me...........I was in such shock that i started compulsive eating and now it is jut a distant memory......... :o:D

Edited by bloody tiger

I used to be quite overwieght for a good number of years. About 5 years back I decided to do something about it and started on a strict exercise and dieting regime. The results came very rapidly and I started to shed those kilo's...and there was lots of them to shed...........anyhow after about six months of this I was showering one morning and glanced downwards past where my huge belly used to obscure my view and it was at this time that I encountered the starngest and alien looking creature... a fearsome purple helmeted snake like creature which had apparently attached itself to me...........I was in such shock that i started compulsive eating and now it is jut a distant memory......... :o:D

That's about the scariest story I have ever heard.

WHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

you are one Funny <deleted>** ( yes yes we like to Dot or star the words out but .. we all know)

but i love it :o

some years ago - when i do make a post - some will ask me what had i been smoking :D

i am glad .. someone had proven that i am not alone :D

I got a Friends who sink into deep depression few years ago when i point to him a floating light in the sky ..

and Tell him is UFO ..

after many month of thinking he spotted a UFO he sink into depression ..

only after a year during LOI KATONG ..

that he found out what he really saw..

He have stop talking to me EVER since :D

whahhahahahahahhahaha poor chap

I got a Friends who sink into deep depression few years ago when i point to him a floating light in the sky ..

and Tell him is UFO ..

He have stop talking to me EVER since :D

whahhahahahahahhahaha poor chap

:o

This reminds me of a joke about a very obese man who goes to his doctor. He complains to the doctor that he's been so fat for so long that he hasn't been able to see his penis for years. The doctor advises the man that he should diet. To that, the man says, "Why, what color is it?"

You guys might think that I sounds ridiculous but I'm very convinced that I actually saw an UFO around Chiangmai last night.It happens at around 3.00am when I was on my back from a club with my buddy. While we're riding on the bike on Huay Kaew Rd, I saw something the size of a moon, more to like an oval shape and probabaly a big bigger, rightly in front of us.It was pretty bright and I actually thought that it was a full moon at first.but then, after like 5 seconds, the 'moon' disappeared in the dark of the night.

Here are the facts to support my story:

1) I'm not pissed/drunk in any way.I had like 5 whisky coke last night( Thai style of mixing).I'm a decent social drinker, so that wouldn't even be close of getting me drunk.

2) I'm not on drugs, or hallucinating in any way.

3) That 'thing' that I saw is not a moon as moon doesn't disappears in a flash.It wasn't an airplane or a 'krathong'.And certainly it wasn't the lights from a tower or anything.

4) I'm not the only witness to this ' bizarre' sighting. My buddy saw it as well.

Have any of you witnessed it as well last night.How significant is this? Am I going crazy for any reasons?

Idont think you are crazy,,,If my memory serves me correct I heard on the east coast of Canada somewhere

there was numerous people seen a UFO around the same time............check it out

and Tell him is UFO ..

I myself was mystified, several years ago, to see several strange lights in the sky one early-evening, South from the Tha-Pae Gate. They weren't planes, they climbed & moved too slowly, and gradually disappeared, into the cloud-base. But for some days I too believed that I might have seen UFOs. And eventually learned the truth a few years later, when observing the mass take-off from Mae-Jo Uni Meditation Centre, as I tested a Chang on the front-terrace of my new home here.

So then - one more reason to move to Chiang Mai - it's UFO-friendly here ! :o

Edited by Ricardo