We Welcome Reimar As New Moderator

george

We welcome Reimar as a moderator at Thaivisa!

Reimar have helped us with our downloads section for a long time, and is also a great resource in Internet/tech forum.

Cheers

George

Welcome Reimar, you have been a great help to me in the past.

Why, wasn't it only yesterday when you helped me get Brit English on my Mac.

Thanks a lot for the warm Welcome!

I'll try to do my best as imperfect human to service the forum.

Just an short excuse about my silly english but I do believe that you guy's would understand what I'm talking about. I'm a very straigthforward guy and will talk as I thinking and not come from "behind"! And I do like if you talk the same way to me.

Thanks again and Cheers.

Reimar

Congats, but bet we still disagree upon occasion :o

Best wishes

Regards

Thanks!

And what you say is true! But what would be the world without "Pepper" and "Salt"?

Cheers!

Congratulations and happy moderating Reimar! For us technologically challenged folk your help has been great!

Yep, even to the less technically challenged a great source of info. Reimar is an asset to TV :o

Congratulations Reimar,

You certainly have earned it with all the help and info you have provided to many TV members including myself.

I always thought being appointed a moderator is a punishment rather than a reward due to the additional workload :o

As for your English it is quite good as far as "German English" goes, I have the same problem. Have you ever considered using the spell checker before you hit the 'post' button? It helps me a lot!

Good luck in your new "job"

opalhort (Rainer)

Ich gratuliere - Sie haben's verdient.

[don't worry - Reimar will understand......... I'm just adding my congratulations to the others :D ]

Reimar, could I make just one small request? Please don't use so many !!!!!!'s when you post............ it feels like you're angry and shouting. :o

Ich gratuliere - Sie haben's verdient.

[don't worry - Reimar will understand......... I'm just adding my congratulations to the others :D ]

Reimar, could I make just one small request? Please don't use so many !!!!!!'s when you post............ it feels like you're angry and shouting. :o

Thanks to you and all others again for the welcome.

Don't worry, I'm not angry or shouting, just talk, ohhh: write as I'm thinking without to go "around"! That's my personal style and for an stoneaged human a bit difficult, if not impossible, to change. Hope all of you will understand.

Cheers.

Dear Reimar,

1. If you fill that the position of a board moderator is a step up in your endeavors, it would be my pleasure to add my congratulations and sympathy as well.

2. Please edit your signature file from: "Keep trying and going and on the end of the day may you got what you need!" to: Keep trying and going on and at the end of the day may you got what you need!

Best regards,

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

~ Mark Twain

Edited by Condo_bk

Congratulations, Reimar-The patron saint of geeks!

Thank you for always being there to help us!

reimar, speaking of which, are you throwing a geek video game party or something to celebrate?? with chips and coca cola of course. :o just make sure the 1st prize is at least 1 terabyte of HDD.