Hollywood Buddha..

kwiz117

just my 2 cents....

this whole string seems so unreal.

reminds me of the sort of brainwashing done by the nazis during wwII. the communists during the cultural revolution. the anti-american discussions in the middle east. ..the list goes on.

rallying people to kill, to hate others.

scary...

I am not sure about world war 11 and nazi period coz I was not in this world at that time. Since you commented on brainwashing in Middle east.. Let me tell you..I have many friends working in Middle east. It's true that some of the Muslims been brainwashed by various people. But the anti American, anti western sentiment in middle east and other parts of teh world has nothing to do with brainwashing.

Listen to the speeches in UN General Assembly. Even the Pakistan Pres yesterday expressed the amount of frustration general Muslims have over Palestine Issue. You do not have to be Muslim to understand how frustrated they are. If you have a heart and if you have come from a background of caring other people.. then no way anyone can stop becoming frustrated.

May be you do not come from that type of a background to understand this simple logic. That is the reason only your president defended the war in Iraq and all other leaders so far either not commented over it or directly condemned it.

Did you heard the desperate plea made by the brother of British Hostage? How innocent they are and how helpless they are? What a mess Blair has done? If any Brits read it, I am sure they will understand the dilemma Philippines faced few months back.

Hope this will help to understand the reality of anti American sentiments. It's not brain washing and it is not because of bin laden hunting Americans and it's supporters. Even if you catch Bin laden tomorrow, still this will not end until the day Americans show some due respect to other religions, cultures, societies by action and not by talking.

Otherwise every bad thing one of you guys do, like in this movie will get picked up and thrown against all Americans. Just use your vote in a responsible way so that you can be happy at least you did what is right to the mankind.. World is watching and you know the opinion of over 80% of people and 99% countries in the world. Choice is yours!

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For gomer117:

No matter what thread you're in...you're a BRAIN DEAD GOOFBALL!! You spout ambiguous bull malarkey and then when somebody challenges you, you want them to support their malarkey. Over 30 countries have troops in Iraq (without UN approval). BUSH will win...and it will be to a degree because of ignorant sad sacks like yourself who turn people off who might have voted otherwise ! Apparently you are from New Zealand ? Isn't that an Australian colony ? You my enemy...are a PAB (P*nk A*s Bit*h)

Just to destroy Buddhism and Sri Lanka in one masterstroke!

Two Foreigners Found Executed In Thailand (Pages 1 2 3 ...8 )

stroll Posted on: Thu 2004-09-23, 09:13:47

I hope all you guys possessing or going to buy illegal guns will be caught, fined and imprisoned. 

just don't use a gun to accomplish your goal, eh? :o

Just use your vote in a responsible way so that you can be happy at least you did what is right to the mankind.. World is watching and you know the opinion of over 80% of people and 99% countries in the world. Choice is yours!

YES, You are absolutely right, how could we be all so stupid not to realise it before? The whole world should vote for the american president, not the americans themselves.

They should be banned as they are too close to the subject matter. Anyway, you know you cant really trust them to do the right thing.

For gomer117:

No matter what thread you're in...you're a BRAIN DEAD GOOFBALL!! You spout ambiguous bull malarkey and then when somebody challenges you, you want them to support their malarkey. Over 30 countries have troops in Iraq (without UN approval). BUSH will win...and it will be to a degree because of ignorant sad sacks like yourself who turn people off who might have voted otherwise ! Apparently you are from New Zealand ? Isn't that an Australian colony ? You my enemy...are a PAB (P*nk A*s Bit*h)

Is it really necessary to use such language?

Over 30 countries have troops in Iraq (without UN approval).

BUSH will win...

as this is all one big digression, let's just digress a bit more here.

Aren't those numbers falling on a weekly basis? (Thailand amongst them). And can we even really count "Honduras, Costa Rica, et al" as amongst our aligned military? I think Honduras sent an un-armed parking lot security guard, didn't they? Even if you accept the number 30, how many countries are there in the world today? ... 211. Not exactly a really good reflection of like-mindedness. 30/211 . America is not seen well in this light by most of the world = 181/211.

It has lost it's influence in the world. Who used to be allies are not now in our coalition. Why? the answer is in your 2nd line. If BUSH does indeed win (must assume you mean the election as well, because it's (Iraq War) not going to be completed before Nov. 2.), then America can then only look for more of the same loss in the world's eyes.

For gomer117:

No I am not from New Zealand. I am from Sri Lanka.

One time, attacked me saying that I am from UK in this thread ..and now New Zealand.. my English is not so good to be a native speaker. I wish I could..

What made you to think like this.. I assumed that you are from US from your way of thinking and the style of attacking and also the way of writing. Also I am sure that you troll. I know that you be able to realize if I say that you know a lot about Hongkong.... ? :o

im not a religious person, i do not worship any religious, im a none religious believer, there is only cause and effect, i don't really care whos head he sit on, who are we to judge him.

Yes..you can say so until the day you loose your head..

geez......

arent your fingers tired of typing? all of you have lost the thread or tangled yourselves up in it..... for the first time in mly life i'm beginning to dislike a virtual entity ....kwiz too bad i cant visually see you, you'd probably be frothing at the mouth, and you are really paranoid also.... and a bit dumb cause you keep rising to the bait that all here are putting out for you.... go out and herd some goats for while, it'll put everything in perspective....nothing like watching a goat chewing her cud while sitting in a small piece of shade in a jerusalem foothill to relax a person; a good time for contemplation and meditation about human nature etc....

didnt somewhere i once see that in buddhism, it is the intent and not the action that is important... so an american, french person whatever sat on an old statue for a foto moment, certainly not meaning any disrespect i'm sure, and this sri lankan guy goes ballistic in thai visa.... you definately sound more moslem/jewish/christian fanatic than buddhist .... dont you have a non virtual life?

rod, i like your writing although your name is rather scary for a buddhist no?

Racist? :D

I had a middle aged Black woman, who is a patient, comment on how she and her white boy friend where grudgingly served with a nasty attitude in a restaurant in Fallbrook (for you So Cal guys).

I was shocked and said to the effect that I couldn't believe that such racism existed here.

She looked at me surprised and said ,"you should know, you're in an interacial marriage."

I stopped for a moment and slightly confused, realized that yes infact am married to a woman from another race.

It just really never registered that she was different, or that my patient was diffent from me either my for that matter.

Racist, nah. Hate ignorance kinda, sorta.

If I do have an attitude/problem with anyone group I admit its probably caucasion American chicks.

Real head cases most of them. OK thats my bias for the day.

Oh yeah and the Germans!!!

Love those cars..... :D

Bimmer/Benz kind of guy :o

For gomer117:

No matter what thread you're in...you're a  BRAIN DEAD GOOFBALL!! You spout ambiguous bull malarkey and then when somebody challenges you, you want them to support their malarkey. Over 30 countries have troops in Iraq (without UN approval). BUSH will win...and it will be to a degree because of ignorant sad sacks like yourself who turn people off who might have voted otherwise ! Apparently you are from New Zealand ? Isn't that an Australian colony ? You my enemy...are a PAB (P*nk A*s Bit*h)

No I am not from New Zealand. I am from Sri Lanka.

One time, attacked me saying that I am from UK in this thread ..and now New Zealand.. my English is not so good to be a native speaker. I wish I could..

What made you to think like this.. I assumed that you are from US from your way of thinking and the style of attacking and also the way of writing. Also I am sure that you troll. I know that you be able to realize if I say that you know a lot about Hongkong.... ? :o

My bust for figuring an idiot like you would be a KIWI. I find you to be a new breed of rat I've never previously encountered. And you bring out the worst in me. But at the same time I've also figured out you're several pegs down on the intellectual ladder. Better to discuss issues with people I can learn something from vice you who only want to bring people down to your Bottom Fisher level. See ya loser...Waaaahhhhh !

Ok, that's quite enough. This topic started out more or less on-topic but, like others noted, is now certified bearpit.net material. Also Storekeepers comments are way out of line. Turn around and let me note your number in the book of cautions.. :o Please, no flame wars in ThaiVisa, and especially no off-topic flamewars about politics. Like you mention yourself these topics do bring out the worst in people and you're probably quite alright on other topics so I'm just going to close this topic and leave it at that. I am changing the sub-title to something less inflamatory than 'shame on all Americans' which was uncalled for as well.

Feel free to continue in http://www.bearpit.net Note that matters relating to Buddhism can also be discussed in the Buddhism sub-forum, but I doubt anyone there would be happy to see this whole discussion being moved there.

Ciao -- PLC