Job Wanted For Thai National - Office Admin Duties Or Hospitality

Hi all,

I'm trying to help my girlfriend to find a job in Bangkok. I'm set to relocate there in 6 months time and want her to be in Bangkok when I get there. She's there at the moment but if she doesn't find a job soon she will have to move away.

I've known her for 1 year and she is an extremely hard working girl. Her previous jobs include managing a small bar for a medium sized hotel in Phuket, and more recently in an office admin role for a new condo development project in Bang Tao. She can provide references for both jobs.

I'm hoping there are some members here who are in a position to help out, it would mean a great deal to both of us. Ideally, a job in the hotel industry or an office admin role would suit her.

She has not completed high school but is working to have this finished on the weekends, and I think her experience more than qualifies her for the targeted roles. Her English is at a good level and at her last 2 jobs she worked with a foreign boss to whom she reported directly to.

I hope there is somewhere here who is in a position to help, or know of someone who can. You would be doing us an almighty favour.

Please PM me if you can help out.