Wedding On Koh Phangan

I am looking for a bar restaurant on a quiet beach in koh phangan to cater for wedding in july. Nothing fancy - want to have a ceremony on the beach and then have a barbeque and party with dj after. Ideally a small beach bungalow resort would be perfect. Budget is around 40,000 baht for food and drinks for 40-50 peeps and if there is accomodation there too it would be a big plus! Any suggestions anyone?

I am looking for a bar restaurant on a quiet beach in koh phangan to cater for wedding in july. Nothing fancy - want to have a ceremony on the beach and then have a barbeque and party with dj after. Ideally a small beach bungalow resort would be perfect. Budget is around 40,000 baht for food and drinks for 40-50 peeps and if there is accomodation there too it would be a big plus! Any suggestions anyone?

Try Baan Panburi in Tong Nai Pan Noi....fits your description perfectly.....they also have bungalows for rent and the Panviman Resort is somewhere on the same stretch I believe. Haven't been there for a while now, but if memory serves right, it should be okay.....

John the Pieman at Island Bar and Bistro is an English chef who has a lot of experience in commercial catering, movie sets, pubs etc. Not on the beach however he is has a bar but in a small resort nearer to Thong Sala, not so far but could do a deal with one of the others. PM me if you want to find out more. 1000 baht a head for food and booze is tight but could be done.

Try the newly "reopened" Great Bay Bungalow, now Jinda Bay Resort and run by the owner family again. It is located at the end of the Had Chaopao Beach, next to the Had Yao Diver house. Nice old big style restaurant with chillout corners, a lot of bungalows from 200 up to 1'300 Baht.

Local family, they can help you in any case for the wedding i guess. Remember in July not much water (beach) during the day. Beautiful sunset area. Calm and inexpensive place.

This place just came to my mind when reading your post, they are nice and helpfull locals and it is a nice place, I can imagine a wedding there

-TNP Baanpuri still big construction site

post-56008-1201158715_thumb.jpgpost-56008-1201157499_thumb.jpgpost-56008-1201157314_thumb.jpg

post-56008-1201157158_thumb.jpgpost-56008-1201156975_thumb.jpg

haven't been there for a while either, but last i heard baan panburi was a mess of construction

an utter mess. they have killed all the old school bungalows.

I would try chao prao or even malibu in chaloklam. malibu would be ideal.