Lu Me Lu Me Lu

I boxed years ago in Thailand , does anybody know where I can get this song ? it goes - Lu Me Lu , Lu me Lu ?

This is probably a stupid answer...but if you allow for foreign accents the Beatles song. that goes...."Love love me do

you know I love you...so always be true..so love love ..me do.".

I scratched my arse years ago in Australia. Does anyone know that song that goes "da da da, dum dum da, da".

Hang on, Beethoven's 5th? Never thought much of his videos, mind...

yeah, terrible video's. But the re-mix and then his collaboration with Snoop-Dog have been a breath of fresh air to the music business. I hear Fat Boy slim is even sampling him these days.

I scratched my arse years ago in Australia. Does anyone know that song that goes "da da da, dum dum da, da".

yeah, terrible video's. But the re-mix and then his collaboration with Snoop-Dog have been a breath of fresh air to the music business. I hear Fat Boy slim is even sampling him these days.

Yeah? I also heard talk of a comeback tour. The bill reads: Police, Cream, Led Zeppelin, Beethoven. Should bring the house down.

May be referring to the Thai song by "Mai" about 20 years ago? I don't remember her real name, something like Mai Jalermbula, but it was a pretty catchy tune and went something like " loo me loo, my mee fair, kor tee, kor tee, kor tee". Of course that is in my excellent Thai/English transcription.. :o Sorry if I took it back to what the OP asked in the first place. Did enjoy reading all you guys comebacks though. Good reason for it being in the "Fun, entertainment" topic.

Stop press: Just been told by my old Esarn wife that she thinks it was by a lady named Pumpuang Duanjan who I think died about 10 years ago. And of course, my missus is ALWAYS right! And I just saw that Siripon already said that! :D Again I apologize for my blatent butchering of Thai/English translation. Don't really know how much good this will do the OP though on where to find the song. I know it is one of the old favorites though and I think of it everytime I hear someone say "Mai Loo". :D

Edited by jeepholt

[/quote

aussies are always the easiest to give a right good kicking to, they think there so hard and then play right into our hands, oh bye the way - Australia has the Biggest percentage of Gay Males than another country, - notice you like talking about your arse , you seem to have a thing about that dont you,

I boxed years ago in Thailand , does anybody know where I can get this song ? it goes - Lu Me Lu , Lu me Lu ?

Is it 'Strangers in the night' by Frank Shinawatra?

Oh a saurkraut with a sense of humour ' strangers in the night by Frank Shinawatra '

<deleted> me , i have never laughed so much in all my life , f** kin hel_l - thats one to tell the lads , can just imagine you with the girls - oh you so funny, how much can pay me ?

Still unlike you wanke_rs I boxed in Lumpini, and bare Knuckle in belfast , bet none of you cun_ts have done that ?

Ladies and gentlement: an example of Britains finest. Gen-u-ine hero. Bet you have a shaved head and walk around with an England Jersey on all the time too.

Anyway, to quote the great Australian band TISM: "I might be a C**t, but at least I'm not a <deleted>*king c**t".