Ubc Satellite Not Working?

We have no satellite connection to UBC in our holiday home in Nathon/Samui - do I have to go to UBC office or it is a temporarly problem?

Claude,

Turn receiver off, turn power point off & take card out.Wait 1 minute then re-insert card & switch power on.If all that fails, have you paid your bill?

We have no satellite connection to UBC in our holiday home in Nathon/Samui - do I have to go to UBC office or it is a temporarly problem?

Claude,

Turn receiver off, turn power point off & take card out.Wait 1 minute then re-insert card & switch power on.If all that fails, have you paid your bill?

:o:D:D

Claude, Turn receiver off, turn power point off & take card out.Wait 1 minute then re-insert card & switch power on.If all that fails, have you paid your bill?
:o:D:D

...very helpfull answer from you "highdiver", thank's for your support in this case...

i hope we have a lot people in samui same you....F.I.T. (farang in thailand)

Chayaphum :D

Claude, If re-setting at home does not work, call UBC with your account # & they will re-set for you.