Whey /soy Protein

alexco

Where can I buy some protein supplements in this country without paying an arm and a leg. The best deal I have found is 1 kilo for 2500 Baht. I don't get it thats about 85 bucks for a little over 2 pounds..what gives...anybody know where the affordable stuff is?????

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
There is a brand called Pro Flex B990 for 700g from Pharmacies.

Cheers

1 Pro Whey Protein container is 2LB. (907.2 g), so the price (2,500 baht) for 2 containers is even little bit cheaper, than for Pro Flex.

So Pro whey Protein cost B1.38/g against B1.41/g for Pro Flex. That's a less than 3% discount for approx 3 times the initial outlay.

If your on holiday the smaller package definately makes sense.

If your hear long term I am betting you could negotiate a 3% discount :o

Cheers

PS Lies , Damned Lies and Statistics (Disraeli)

If somebody comes up with something substantially cheaper I would be very interested to know.

I am sat here with an empty tub of Pro Flex and need to buy some more , tomorrow preferably.

I have tried several brands and as far as I am concerned all the flavours are terrible this one is Vanilla which is less terrible than strawberry or chocolate , that reminds me I think Pro Flex do a natural flavour one that's about 10% cheaper.

The other one I've tried over here is Body Ripped which from memory was B1,990 for 1.25kg but I'm not sure about that.

Cheers

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Tired of the bad whey protein sold in BKK, optimum and GNC brands, I imported some high quality protein. 4 pounds of Nitrotech Hardcore, 64 servings per container, 3600 baht. Its expensive, but still cheaper than GNC. Its more expensive than Optimum Nutrition, but you get what you pay for.

Send a reply if you want to buy. 3600 baht

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

if you need whey protein (80% and unflavored) or soy protein isolate 90%, you can order online at : club-protein.com

free delivery

whey : 750THB/kg and soy protein : 350THB/Kg