Super Bowl Monday

phuketsub

WOT !!!!!!!!!!!

Rather have a supa bowl of pad thai noodles.

That game is for mentally challenged, no skill, just brawn and no brains.

Sorry if that offends, if it does, my point proven.

Well, there is "mentally challenged" and "rude". People like yourself who rush to criticize things they either can't or don't understand qualify as both.

WOT !!!!!!!!!!!

You have no idea what you are saying as you probably have never played the game.

I'd like to see you try and memorize a 100 plays all with different "at the line changes", many with different formations added plus then remembering what the snap count was when the huddle broke. Then remembering your assignment within the determined play.

Zpete you might be Zmentally challenged as you throw a comment out about something you have "point proven" know nothing about.

It's the same for me and cricket, I have no idea what is going on so I do not find it interesting. As far as rugby goes, yes they don't wear pads, but the tackling technique is much different.

For the poster, I hear Charlie at Freedom Bar in Rawai is throwing a gig, with breakfast.

WOT !!!!!!!!!!!

You have no idea what you are saying as you probably have never played the game.

I'd like to see you try and memorize a 100 plays all with different "at the line changes", many with different formations added plus then remembering what the snap count was when the huddle broke. Then remembering your assignment within the determined play.

Zpete you might be Zmentally challenged as you throw a comment out about something you have "point proven" know nothing about.

It's the same for me and cricket, I have no idea what is going on so I do not find it interesting. As far as rugby goes, yes they don't wear pads, but the tackling technique is much different.

For the poster, I hear Charlie at Freedom Bar in Rawai is throwing a gig, with breakfast.

Huggy,

Games for people, people for games.

If ya enjoy it, great, dun worry wot others say.

My main gripe with Gridiron, (woteva), is all the stoppages, no continuity.

Hey, 90 % of the guys neva touch the ball, 60 'ODD' guys, just bash each other up.

NOT a game.

Well, it was invented by Canucks..........LOL

Why?

Rugby Union was TOO DANGEROUS....... sheeeeeeesh

Edited by Zpete

WOT !!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the tip. Hopefully a few more people will post what's going on next Monday morning and we can keep this thread away from the tiresome comparisons that Zpete wants to drone on about...

The last two years, i watched the game at Enigma bar around the corner from Freedom bar in Rawai. Cindy cooked up an excellent breakfast too.

3 years ago, we watched it at Don's mall (in the bar)

I will try to stop in at Enigma to see if she's going to open again this year.

ps. After trying hard to get into watching football (soccer style) vs the american football that i grew up on, i'll admit the game has continuity that is sometimes missed in the oblong ball's game, BUT, i hate watching a 2 hour game to see it end up 0-0. Now that's boring.

Our american game has been changed over the years to make it more interesting. and to me it is, but also, all those frickin commercials have been designed into the game so the owners came make more money, and THAT sucks! IMHO

The last two years, i watched the game at Enigma bar around the corner from Freedom bar in Rawai. Cindy cooked up an excellent breakfast too.

ps. After trying hard to get into watching football (soccer style) vs the american football that i grew up on, i'll admit the game has continuity that is sometimes missed in the oblong ball's game, BUT, i hate watching a 2 hour game to see it end up 0-0. Now that's boring.

Our american game has been changed over the years to make it more interesting. and to me it is, but also, all those frickin commercials have been designed into the game so the owners came make more money, and THAT sucks! IMHO

"another thrilling nil-nil match on the pitch"

BORING

"another thrilling nil-nil match on the pitch"

BORING

I see my previous plea not to go down this road is being ignored...Anyway, if anyone sees an ad on ThaiTV mentioning that it will be shown there pls post which channel, na, na...Thaks for the tips provided, but I can't see myslef driving all the way to Rawai or Karon (from Phuket Town) for a 5 am kickoff!

Maybe need to set the alarm earlier

UBC/True Channel line up for Monday Feb 3rd

If you can't do the morning and if you can happen to not look at any news/internet for the day there is the re-broadcast at 20:00 Monday evening.

UBC Chanel : True Sport 4 (Chan 64)

Date : 04/02/2008

Start time Program

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

00:00 Nfl Gameday 2007

00:30 Road To Superbowl 2007

01:00 National Football League 2006

05:00 Road To Superbowl 2007

05:30 Nfl 2007/2008

11:00 Trans World Sport 2007

12:00 Inside The Pga Tour 08

12:30 Pga 08: Fbr Open

15:00 Golf European Tour Weekly 2008

15:30 Epga 08: Dubai Desert Classic

18:00 Yonex - Sunrise Hong Kong Open 2007

19:00 Countdown To Beijing Games

19:30 Road To Superbowl 2007

20:00 Nfl 2007/2008

I wish we got the commercials. I miss them.

and with the net the way it's been since the damaged cables in the Mid east and Taiwan it will be piss poor trying to get them over the net.

BTW what the best place to watch (commercials) ifilm.com??

Edited by ozymandious

Was a great game as i don't like Bilichick at all!

He has no class and proved it again today.

I got up at 6:30 and drove around Rawai to the 3 bars mentioned above: Enigma, Freedom and Don's and they were all closed. bummer

So i had to listen to it on the radio and watch it thru the yahoo game channel. Oh well. at least the result was awesome!

I'd would like to see the catch by Tyree near the end.

I guess we need an American owned bar around here. (besides Don's, who you would think would be a football fan coming from Texas but.........................(Maybe next year when the Eagles are in. )