Musical Instrument Stores Websites?

BFD

Hello folks, apologies if this is the wrong forum.

I'm looking to buy a musical keyboard. I'm looking to spend somewhere in the 5-15k range (depending on make and model). Does anyone know of any music stores in Bangkok that will actually list their products online? I'm a careful shopper and I like to sit for hours, racked with indecision as I agonize over a few dollars.

Needless to say, the high-pressure salesmanship in most stores in Bangkok really stops me from taking my time and I usually just walk out empty-handed. I know, I know, it's a different culture and I should just accept it, but I just can't stand someone following me around and looking over my shoulder.

So, any accurate websites out there for musical instruments in Bangkok?

Cheers,

BFD!

http://www.proplugin.com/?lang=en

Not sure if this is what your looking for as the stuff from this place tends to be Hi tech. You can always email them and ask about a model your looking for. You won't get much for your budget though. I recently bought one of the Variax guitars from them. They delivered same day and was cash on delivery. Good service.

You could also try Baht and sold, they sometimes have some music gear there.

I just bought a yamaha keyboard for my daughter. I bought it at the Central shopping mall in Bangna. The store was on the third floor in the middle of the complex. I can't find the name of the store but I asked about a keyboard at the information booth at the entrance to the mall and they sent me there.

• 1 year later...

Anyone got any online music stores to add to this?

Im in Chiang Mai and am looking for an audio interface and other stuff.

As there's not many shops around here with audio gear then an online store might save me the train trip to Bangkok.

• 2 months later...

Hi

I have a Casio Keyboard for sale. Will be moving to the States soon. I got it for around 20k. Selling for only 7k. Still in good condition. If interested feel free

to PM me.

Here are the specs:

Casio WK1800

76 full size keys 

Touch response 

130 rhythms including built in piano based pattern

Modulation wheel

Song sequencer 6 tracks 2 songs 

Registration memory

One touch preset 

232 tones

2 way bass reflex speaker system

Floppy disk drive Standard midi file player capabilities n storage for original works    

Mixer mode

Synthetizer

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm new here and try to find a webstore that sell drum equipment? I'm looking for some ride cymbals and hope to get more information on websites from the musicshops in BKK. Hope that you can help...

Cheers,

mslump

• 7 months later...