Movies

jltheart

Will we ever see the movie " 9/11 in Thailand or did Mr. Lier Bush pay the Government not to show. ? Anyone have Info on this?

Edit Post 13-9-04

I was born and raised in Texas USA. What I have seen is this Man buy a baseball team sucker the middle class people into paying for a new stadium for his team then raised the prices of a ticket so the middle class could not afford to take their family. He used his family to avoid serving his country, out right stole an election from the American people. ( Fact problems with votes in Florida where his Brother is Governor ) Told us he would promise to find Mr. Osama bin Laden that was almost 3 years ago.(Will never happen on his watch the rich in America want like) Lied to us about Iraq. Weapons of Mass Destruction ( my ass) . Big oil for his rich friends ( real fact) is why we are there. One of the largest Unemployment Rates in this Century. I could go on and on.

Thanks for all for the replies even the Bush Lovers Say good-bye to him in 2004.

You think this movie is Quote: “ character assassinates President Bush: He does this himself.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which movie ??

Are you talking about the Michael Moore movie which

character assasinates President Bush ??

:o

yeah which movie you have farenheit 9/11 and another movie called 9/11 the latter was filmed the day it happend mostly in the lobby of tower 1 very good movie.

The only zombie masses are the people who believe the ranters on Fox News who keep trying to tell us that Bush is doing a good job in spite of all evidence to the contrary.

:o HAVE A NICE DAY.

Kat, they are not the only ones; there are plenty others.

The only zombie masses are the people who believe the ranters on Fox News who keep trying to tell us that Bush is doing a good job in spite of all evidence to the contrary.

:D HAVE A NICE DAY.

Kat, they are not the only ones; there are plenty others.

The movie is BS, enjoy people :o

:o

yeah which movie you have farenheit 9/11 and another movie called 9/11 the latter was filmed the day it happend mostly in the lobby of tower 1 very good movie.

Seems many have never heard of the old adage ...

"Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see."

In the case of seeing, I think Moore's flick is the half to not believe, whereas the tower 1 video is right on the money.

I think Moore should take himself on an all-expense paid tour to world garden-spots like Iran, the West Bank, Afghanistan, Indonesia and the Philipines, and give everyone a free showing. I'd like to see how far he gets.

Like a wise political satirist once quipped ... "A conservative is a liberal who's been mugged!"

I was born and raised in Texas USA. What I have seen is this Man buy a baseball team sucker the middle class people into paying for a new stadium for his team then raised the prices of a ticket so the middle class could not afford to take their family. He used his family to avoid serving his country, out right stole an election from the American people. ( Fact problems with votes in Florida where his Brother is Governor ) Told us he would promise to find Mr. Osama bin Laden that was almost 3 years ago.(Will never happen on his watch the rich in America want like) Lied to us about Iraq. Weapons of Mass Destruction ( my ass) . Big oil for his rich friends ( real fact) is why we are there. One of the largest Unemployment Rates in this Century. I could go on and on. Thanks for all the reply’s even the Bush lovers. Say good-bye to him in 2004.

You think this movie is Quote: “ character assassinates President Bush: He does this himself.

Dunno about largest unemployment rate- if I recall reading it was somewhere near 5.6% same as the rate Clinton was running with on his re-election bid.

So take it you'll be voting for Bush when your election comes around? :o

Raa Wong, y'all, or this thread will be zapped...George doesn't like this overt political stuff anywhere but in the Bearpit.

Actually, I have to say thank you to all of you posting in Thai Visa.

Without you I would not have learned so much about George (W), Jeb or

Moore.

Now what happens, if little GW, the son, wins this time the elections, does

Michael Moore have to leave USA? Perhaps ask in Thailand for political asylum?

Boon Mee, I think your political view is a bit one-sided :o but as long as you fly the Thai-flag as avatar you are Thailand-related, and it is not Bear pit material.

Now what happens, if little GW, the son, wins this time the elections, does Michael Moore have to leave USA?

Perhaps I'm drifting OT but ....

I'm still waiting for Moore and Baldwin and the rest of the left coast hypocrites to make good on their promises to vacate the US if Dubya won the 2000 election. I understand that it's tough eating crow, and tasting leather when caught with foot in mouth, but jeeezzus I wish they'd all make good on their oaths and head off to "gay Paree."

And while we're on the subject, does anyone in their right mind think the US would have been better off with Algore in the oval office when the fanatics attacked? Deer in the headlights seems to come to mind, as does seeing his arse puckered so tight that all the katoeys in Bkk wouldn't have been able to make penetration.

And while we're on the subject, does anyone in their right mind think the US would have been better off with Algore in the oval office when the fanatics attacked? Deer in the headlights seems to come to mind, as does seeing his arse puckered so tight that all the katoeys in Bkk wouldn't have been able to make penetration

I've just found out what the diff is between a Rep and Dem.... :o

Agree with you about Al Gore...seems as interesting as a piece of string, but he did get more votes then Bush... And as for the deer in the headlights...wasn't that Bushs reaction when he heard about the 9/11 attacks? :D

How to keep this Thailand-related? :o

Last time I sawe G.W. in Bangkok, mind you SAW, not met him, he was very impressed about the barges down at the river.

OK, one of his first international trips.

Kerry? Was he ever in Thailand? No idea, perhaps to become a war hero he was too busy for R & R in LoS.

But my thanks to the one who always has to bless America that I do not have to vote for either. Whoever you elect, have my blessings but don't let him out of the area. Keep him within the country's borders to solve the problems there. Don't send him overseas, especially not to Thailand. Even Toxin does not need such kind of help.

I was born and raised in Texas USA. What I have seen is this Man buy a baseball team sucker the middle class people into paying for a new stadium for his team then raised the prices of a ticket so the middle class could not afford to take their family. He used his family to avoid serving his country, out right stole an election from the American people. ( Fact problems with votes in Florida where his Brother is Governor ) Told us he would promise to find Mr. Osama bin Laden that was almost 3 years ago.(Will never happen on his watch the rich in America want like) Lied to us about Iraq. Weapons of Mass Destruction ( my ass) . Big oil for his rich friends ( real fact) is why we are there. One of the largest Unemployment Rates in this Century. I could go on and on. Thanks for all the reply’s even the Bush lovers. Say good-bye to him in 2004.

So Finding Mr Bin laden will solve the terrorist threat? I think not even if we did find him and killed him What then The war is over? Sir Please don't say he lied President Clinton lied to the american people and under oath also what happend to him last I knew you could go to jail for that!!! but he's still out scott free and wrote a book about it.

So oil is why we are in iraq?? You have go to be joking!!! People said that last time in 1991 cmon give me a break. I was in iraq with the national guard and the iraqi people want us there, One man i knew asked me if i was coming back!!! I said more soldiers will be here to take my place. what you see on the news all the attacks they are happening in a small area of the country.

The attacks are by men that want to rule the country sir nothing more now that saddam hussien is out of the picture They want to take his place. and you believe what the american media is saying??