Know Any Inexpensive Badminton Courts?

Wizzard of Oz

i'd really like to join the badminton exploits please. . . .can't play saturday afternoons unfortunately but can do weekdays any time at present or sundays. anyone fancy a game this coming sunday? cheers.

i'd really like to join the badminton exploits please. . . .can't play saturday afternoons unfortunately but can do weekdays any time at present or sundays. anyone fancy a game this coming sunday? cheers.

We booked for today (Sat) but I'll ask the guys about changing to Sunday next week. Other weekdays are out for me at the moment. I'll get back to you later.

StevieH and I are playing today (Sunday) at 4:30 (sorry for the late notice). All are welcome to join us.

We booked for today (Sat) but I'll ask the guys about changing to Sunday next week. Other weekdays are out for me at the moment. I'll get back to you later.

Starting next week, our badminton schedule will be on every Sunday at 5.00 pm.

Yesterday game was just me, stevie, and trek. And then there was a woman joined us, so we played doubles for nearly two hours, and continue with single vs double for the next 30 minutes.

It was great and fun.

PS. Trek, do you have sore muscles today? :o

Dear Ungu,

I would write a longer reply, but it hurts too much to type.

In addition to the game next Sunday at 5 p.m., StevieH and I are also planning to play this Wednesday at 14:30; all are welcome to join us!

Trek

Yesterday game was just me, stevie, and trek. And then there was a woman joined us, so we played doubles for nearly two hours, and continue with single vs double for the next 30 minutes.

It was great and fun.

• 2 weeks later...

It was great and fun.

Due to family visit, I missed you last week. See you Sunday.

Edited by KevinHUNT

• 3 weeks later...

It was great and fun.

I am new in Bangkok and would like to join the game. When is the next game? R u guys playing in Bangkok or Chiang Mai ? can someone give me the address of this court? thanks

It was great and fun.

I am new in Bangkok and would like to join the game. When is the next game? R u guys playing in Bangkok or Chiang Mai ? can someone give me the address of this court? thanks

It's in Chiang Mai. that's why it's on the Chiang Mai forum. Tunghotel rd. Sunday 5pm - 7pm. More players wanted.