Optometrist In Phuket

cannondale

There's a decent shop in Kathu, Big C, bottom floor, right in front of escalator. I think it's called Hi-View or something similar.

They have a branch in Jungceylon, but I've never used that one.

Prices are mid-range. Decent service.

Last week my wife and I searched the forum for recommendations on the same subject and found one or two mentions. We cross-checked these with listings in Phuket Gazette and other Phuket directories and ended up at Better Vision in Montri Road, Phuket town -- just down from the Metropole Hotel going towards Ocean Mall and Robinsons, but on the opposite (right hand) side of the one-way street.

The service is very good and the eye testing seemed to be very professional with the latest equipment (which is what the OP was looking for). My wife was also impressed with the wide range of frames in stock. She only needed standard single lenses, which they had in stock, and we were able to pick up the glasses an hour after completing the tests. The prices were in line with what we have always paid in similar places in Bangkok. The shop seemed to be doing quite a brisk business with Thai and expat customers.