5th Annual "ride For Peace"

Kerryd

The Burapa MC along with other local clubs will be hosting the annual Burapa Bike Week mid-February in Pattaya. This will also be the 5th annual "Ride For Peace", which will see bikers from as far away as Malaysia driving up and around to Pattaya for the event.

The two main days of the event will be 15/16 Feb. The group from Malaysia is expected to leave the border on the 13th and arrive in Pattaya a couple days later.

(note: if they are anything like the crew I travelled with in December, the event could be over before they arrive. Our group took 2 full days to make it to Chiang Mai from Bangkok !)

The main show will be held at the Pattaya Indoor Stadium in Jomtien. There will be a concert (expect some good old Rock & Roll !), displays, food booths and various shops selling everything from boots to bikes.

I understand the Blues Factory will have their own display at the event as well.

Expect to see a lot of Harleys there, as well as many other makes and models. I expect you'll see pleanty of heavy-duty custom choppers from all over the country on display.

With coments like these, its a shame you missed the Tsuami,

Sorry, Lickey, was in BKK at the time. Unfortunately, one of my cousins was there. 4,000 deaths. You are a very funny man. Why don't you take your comedy routine down to Pattani. I'm sure they will appreciate your humor.

• 2 weeks later...