Swimmingpoolconstructer Wanted Rayong

lapamita

ok,,

it is just immposible to get somebody here in rayong, banpae opposite Kosamet to construct a swimmingpool.

anywhere companys dont reply or they are bussy, or pattayacompany who give a quote. said they work only in pattaya, if in rayong and earliest in may, they ould charge 50 days a 2000 baht more ,for to make it here.

i am willing to pay this quote they give me ( what was simm. to another company who are bussy as well)

ANYBODY HERE ???? WHO WNAT TO CNSTRUCT A POOL

size 10mtr x 5 mtr ,deep 1,40-1,60mtr.

earthwork already done by our self ( but i scarred to start by my self without an advisor)

standard layouts

PAYMENT 400.000 THB ( 2 poolshop quoted it one at 380.000 and another at 400.000)

somebody private here who done it before and want to do the job

tel 086 55 9 44 30

PM me.

now i am really getting fed up with the pool,, i am scarred to do by our self, at the beginning i was confident butas more i read in internet as less confident i am, and one mistake is one to much

• 1 month later...
ok,,

it is just immposible to get somebody here in rayong, banpae opposite Kosamet to construct a swimmingpool.

anywhere companys dont reply or they are bussy, or pattayacompany who give a quote. said they work only in pattaya, if in rayong and earliest in may, they ould charge 50 days a 2000 baht more ,for to make it here.

i am willing to pay this quote they give me ( what was simm. to another company who are bussy as well)

ANYBODY HERE ???? WHO WNAT TO CNSTRUCT A POOL

size 10mtr x 5 mtr ,deep 1,40-1,60mtr.

earthwork already done by our self ( but i scarred to start by my self without an advisor)

standard layouts

PAYMENT 400.000 THB ( 2 poolshop quoted it one at 380.000 and another at 400.000)

somebody private here who done it before and want to do the job

tel 086 55 9 44 30

email [email protected]

now i am really getting fed up with the pool,, i am scarred to do by our self, at the beginning i was confident butas more i read in internet as less confident i am, and one mistake is one to much

I am not sure if this will help you bu I live in Pattaya and I visited the pool construction company that I show you in this forum reply,,,,,,,,Pool D'signs in south Pattaya almost to the Ambassador Hotel on Sukumvit.

I copy the forum posting of a man that had great luck with the company and they travel all over Thailand,,,,,,,,,,the owner and family seem like very good helpful people,,,,,,,,,,,I will be getting a quote from them when I build later this year,,,,,,,,,,,www.coothaihouse.com has a forum about pool construction,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I post a copy of part of a discussion but the main thng is the man's comments regading this pool company,,,,,,,,,,

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:11 am Post subject: Pool queries

Cruzing,

The inside of the pool is being tiled as we speak. I considered the more expensive "ceramic" tiles, nicer finishes, colors. But the cheapest tiles have a longer life, I was told by several companies. 5 years without service needs for the cheaper tile, 2 years for the "fancier". Service free sounded better to me.

I forgot to mention the pool, (makes a huge difference in construction and price-depth of the pool), at 4x8 meters, is 1.5 - 2 meters deep. The sand filter system is made by Onga, an Australian company. The pool company uses Onga because of the reliability, and easy availability for parts, etc. The model is the "Leisure Time" LPT 550.

Their standard pool has a 45 cm border around the pool, cement with "sandwash" or small riverstone finish. We added another meter to fit the famous Paddy O'Furniture. I also forgot to say that, thanks to the advice at this site, we are adding an ozonator. I like the idea of less chlorine in my eyes/on my skin/scent in the air.

We had many bids from many companies, as mentioned we went with Pools D'sign because of our confidence with them, the time the owner took to explain everything, his direct, honest business style. Indeed, as we tried to get more of a discount, he explaind in complete detail, the cost of all materials used. Said he could reduce the price more if we chose things like smaller, or non-solid rebar, cheaper grades of cement. (They operate, as most pool companies do, on a 20% profit margin. So when you get really cheap bids, know that the discount probably comes out of the quality of the materials in your pool. If cheap and quick is the goal, get the lowest price. But if quality and a reliable service free pool is your goal, pay for the solid rebar, best grades of cement.) They were, coincidentally, at the lower end of the middle priced bids. The price was B600,000. The company, Pools D'sign, 038-255-999 is on the west side of Sukhumvit Road, at 111/1 Sukhumvit, Jomtien, approximately 3-4 kilometers soutn of Lotus/Tesco South Pattaya. Owner is Khun Bop, American contractor who oversees all jobs for Farang is Jim, 09-098-7145.

A few more weeks and mine is finished. Can hardly wait for that first swim!