Hitachi Well Pump

medegen

Having a problem with a Hitachi Well Pump Model: WT-P 150 HS

It's making a loud clicking noise and the water throughout the house is sort of spurting the water out then it completly stops coming out. Works fine for maybe 5 mins until it needs to start pumping again. It's an above ground pump. Any idea's?

I'm in Bangkok and it's sunday and the only guy I know is "busy". TIA.

It's making a loud clicking noise and the water throughout the house is sort of spurting the water out then it completly stops coming out. Works fine for maybe 5 mins until it needs to start pumping again. It's an above ground pump. Any idea's?

Drain the tank on the pump. There should be two outlets, one goes to your house and the other should be on the opposite side of the tank. There is probably no air space in the tank and that makes the pump telegraph. (startup and shut off rapidly).

Drain the tank on the pump. There should be two outlets, one goes to your house and the other should be on the opposite side of the tank. There is probably no air space in the tank and that makes the pump telegraph. (startup and shut off rapidly).

Gary said it - you've lost the pressure accumulator volume