Australia Network Tv

swagman

why the <deleted> would you want aussie tv

I would guess because he's sick to death of 3 channels of soccer..

The greatest game in the world (Aussie Rules) starts around the end of March..

That's why the <deleted> i have it. :o

Edited by Austhaied

For info Australia Network is free to air. Australia Network will send you a card for free for watching super 7 rugby and other broadcasts that are encrypted for use in other countries.

It is transmitted on Intelsat 8 which can be setup up with moveable dish.

If you PM me I will give the phone number of the people who set up my system here in Chiangmai.

Edited by newcomer01

Nothing more to add pattayadave. Is this your idea of a sense of humour or the best that you can do do be helpful when a straight forward question is asked.

I wouldn't worry newcomer...The name Pattayadave says it all :o

And if he's posting from Mali he's just a Thailand wannabe anyway...

troll_2-1.gif

For info Australia Network is free to air. Australia Network will send you a card for free for watching super 7 rugby and other broadcasts that are encrypted for use in other countries.

Check the Australian Network for set top boxes that are compatible with their card before buying. A lot of the boxes sold locally are not.

It is transmitted on Intelsat 8 which can be setup up with moveable dish.

If you PM me I will give the phone number of the people who set up my system here in Chiangmai.

Im sure you meant Super 14 rugby.

Never the less, Aus Network usually airs 3 or 4 games per round. If the OP wanted it for S14, Supersport (Mutichoice) South Africa would be the best choice. I believe WETV has it.

Has WETV extended their services out further from the center of CM? ie out to San Kampheaeng yet?