Photographic Gear - Closet Cleanout!

FolkGuitar

Pro photog getting rid of two closets full of excess accumulated gear -

Tripods, monopods, Lg.reflectors, camera bags, dry boxes, lenses, len cases, filters of all sizes, shoe-mount flashes, light boxes, cables release, flash cables, studio lights, background cloths, bag inserts, covers, rock bags, neoprene straps, neoprene pouches, slide viewers, slide duplicators, even a couple of Nikon film cameras.

Everything in perfect working condition! PM me for details.

Over the years I've just accumulated waaaaay too much stuff that I never use these days.

Everything's gotta go, so you set your own prices. No 'reasonable' offer refused!

I keep trying to post this to the classifieds but I repeatedly get an error message telling me that my both telephone numbers are invalid! I wrote a message to the 'contact' address at the bottom, but didn't get a response.... Sorry to post it here, but at least I know that the mods will be able to move it to the correct location :o

Pro photog getting rid of two closets full of excess accumulated gear -

Tripods, monopods, Lg.reflectors, camera bags, dry boxes, lenses, len cases, filters of all sizes, shoe-mount flashes, light boxes, cables release, flash cables, studio lights, background cloths, bag inserts, covers, rock bags, neoprene straps, neoprene pouches, slide viewers, slide duplicators, even a couple of Nikon film cameras.

Everything in perfect working condition! PM me for details.

Over the years I've just accumulated waaaaay too much stuff that I never use these days.

Everything's gotta go, so you set your own prices. No 'reasonable' offer refused!

I keep trying to post this to the classifieds but I repeatedly get an error message telling me that my both telephone numbers are invalid! I wrote a message to the 'contact' address at the bottom, but didn't get a response.... Sorry to post it here, but at least I know that the mods will be able to move it to the correct location :o

You may wish to contact the Chiang Mai Photography Group. There are a lot of very interested and enthusiastic photographers in that bunch!

The Fly Fisherman

Hey GuitMan

I'm interested in some stuff too! Sounds very worth a peak. I'll be in touch.

As for ad posting I know.... the danged error message that then erases some of what you just posted too. You know what it is ? And hey Moderators !!! - pass this on to the designers behind the scenes - we need guidance for how to enter a telephone #. If you put it in with dashes (-'s) then you get the error message. However if you don't and you lump all 10 numbers into one ocular fsutercluck, then it will accept it. Problem is most Farangs will break it up. I do it USA style 012-345-6789. Makes it so much easier to process and read. Plus you can see if it has a rhythm to it and remember it better - if anybody bothers doing that in the age of mobile phones anymore. So that's my tip for Mod's to pass on. in the box that says 'Enter Phone #' or whatever, there should be a blank example as I have given. In this case it would read 0123456789. Most Farang would likely not believe that we get no dash allowance, but if it be so, then fine. If you can change it to hyphenated, all dee better mon.

Hey GuitMan

Come on over. Sunday 3-5pm. Call me. I can't believe the stuff I'm finding in the back of the shelves! Why would anyone have FIVE cable releases? Three different umbrella holders to mount on tripods?!? Somebody is going to get one heck of a deal on a mint Nikon F80..... I even found a set of drop-in Cokin Filters for a POCKET DIGITAL!! Most of the filter boxes haven't even been opened. I guess I bought it for my wife's little pocket Canon, but she was too lazy to use it! They are too small for my lenses so out they go! Everybody gets to set their own prices. No reasonable offer refused. I need the space! (Reasonable, guys, please....)

As for ad posting I know.... the danged error message that then erases some of what you just posted too. You know what it is ? And hey Moderators !!! - pass this on to the designers behind the scenes - we need guidance for how to enter a telephone #. If you put it in with dashes (-'s) then you get the error message.

Thanks for the tip. I'll give it a try without the dashes. I really want to get rid of all this stuff to make room for new stuff that I don't need.....

Hey GuitMan

Come on over. Sunday 3-5pm. Call me. I can't believe the stuff I'm finding in the back of the shelves! Why would anyone have FIVE cable releases? Three different umbrella holders to mount on tripods?!? Somebody is going to get one heck of a deal on a mint Nikon F80..... I even found a set of drop-in Cokin Filters for a POCKET DIGITAL!! Most of the filter boxes haven't even been opened. I guess I bought it for my wife's little pocket Canon, but she was too lazy to use it! They are too small for my lenses so out they go! Everybody gets to set their own prices. No reasonable offer refused. I need the space! (Reasonable, guys, please....)

As for ad posting I know.... the danged error message that then erases some of what you just posted too. You know what it is ? And hey Moderators !!! - pass this on to the designers behind the scenes - we need guidance for how to enter a telephone #. If you put it in with dashes (-'s) then you get the error message.

Thanks for the tip. I'll give it a try without the dashes. I really want to get rid of all this stuff to make room for new stuff that I don't need.....

Thanks RTD! You were right on the money with that info about the telephone number. I tried it without the dashes and it went right through. There is still one other thing the webwriters could correct, and that's the 'money' space. You have to put in a specific figure, which is fine unless you haven't got a clue how much you want to sell something for, or have several different items. I hope no one thinks I'm selling a Nikon F80 for 100 baht. I won't take a baht less than 150!

I hope no one thinks I'm selling a Nikon F80 for 100 baht. I won't take a baht less than 150!

OK, OK, OK.....I'll give you 160 THB, hard cold cash money.... :o

Wrap it up, I'll be by tomorrow to pick it up (kidding, of course!).

I'll pass on the concerns re: the fields in the Thai Visa classified ad forms to the appropriate people. :D

Sunday? That would be today, wouldn't it..

Actually..... it is!

We had a wonderful turnout, and was able to shed excess tonnage with no trouble. There is still a goodly bit of kit left, especially camera bags, lens protectors, a couple of tripods and flashes, filters, and of course, film cameras, but most of the big stuff is gone. Oh... there is still a studio boom and one backdrop left, and nobody made a bid for the cat or the Washburn guitar. Odd... I've would have thought they would have been the first to go... :o

Because of the items left, I'm going to leave them out for tomorrow as well. I realize that this sale was only a two hour flea market and many couldn't figure out which two hours they were, so Monday 3pm-5pm Hillside Plaza 4 #1423 You set the prices. No reasonable offer refused.

(I can't believe how much stuff I gave away free as well! I really want this stuff out of the house. I need room for more toys!)