A Baby Bieng Fingerprinted

kippers

Just saw on Pattaya City News a story about a bunch of Cambodians bieng caught in a pickup and then being processed for deportation, also included were several children.

The story closed on a shot of a baby 12-18 months old bieng fingerprinted.

A BABY BIENG FINGERPRINTED!!!

.......is there something wrong with this or is it just me, what on earth are the Thai police worried about where they have to fingerprint a baby.

This is absolutely absurd or maybe paranoia has taken over from reasoning.

Just saw on Pattaya City News a story about a bunch of Cambodians bieng caught in a pickup and then being processed for deportation, also included were several children.

.......is there something wrong with this or is it just me, what on earth are the Thai police worried about where they have to fingerprint a baby.

Slightly off topic i know, it will be for an id card, when we went for our 5 month olds passport we had her prints taken and impressed on the passport, i love looking at that picture with her print under it,shes 5 now and is ready to sign next time ! :o

yep not nice, when all she needs is rice!!!! :o

amazing how these poor people all seem to get caught, just when they were about to get there wages for the month or months work they have already done!!!! :D

sorry i was wrong, they were on there way to get a job!!!!!!!!! right!!! :D

2008!!!!! :D