You Want To Stop Pollution In Chiang Mai?

joy2

I have noticed that Chiang Mai now...is not the same last 15 years. too much pollution from the vehicle. Would you like to join ridding the bicycle with me ? Every sunday morning. I am too lazy to wake up and do alone at 06.00

Oh dear. My my my. Well......I have changed alot in the last 15 years as well. The pollution is from my own leisurely pursuits however.

So.... you really should just post about wanting a cycling friend, my friend. Use the subtitle function. Or properly use the title function. Or risk turning some people off, not reaching those you want to reach, and so on. But enjoy your rides if your pollution thread actually finds you somebody. The mornings and early evenings are beautiful right now.

And you know, there's also this sexy undertone to your post. Maybe I'm in. Just how do I help you wake up ?

I have noticed that Chiang Mai now...is not the same last 15 years. too much pollution from the vehicle. Would you like to join ridding the bicycle with me ? Every sunday morning. I am too lazy to wake up and do alone at 06.00

Why would you want rid Chiang Mai of bicycles?

hi thanks for reply. My real purpose is to persuade the people to use bycicle instead of using the moterbike,especialy in the winter season here becuase the climate is not hot even in the daytime. If we the people can see the big group cycling...they might think to reduce using gasoline or even onece a week or onece a month is better than nothing ...thanks again. :o

hi thanks for reply. My real purpose is to persuade the people to use bycicle instead of using the moterbike,especialy in the winter season here becuase the climate is not hot even in the daytime. If we the people can see the big group cycling...they might think to reduce using gasoline or even onece a week or onece a month is better than nothing ...thanks again. :o

Joy,

Why not join the Chiang Mai Cycling Club on Sunday mornings? They meet EVERY WEEK starting at 7 AM at Tapae Gate.

This Sunday's ride (10 Feb) is a short around-the-city trip to promote the use of bicycles to reduce global warming.

The group is made up of between 40 and sometimes 200 riders that include Thais, expats living in Chiang Mai, and tourists from all over the world. It is well organized with occasional history excursions and rides to promote environmental awareness. This is a Thai club that openly welcomes people from all over the world, and you can learn more at www.cmcycling.org, or send me an pm with your questions.

There is no better way to see Chiang Mai than on a bicycle and the group has shown me some amazing sights. The people in this group are quite environmentally minded too. Try to be there right around 7 AM, or 7:30 at the latest. The ride will be very short this 10 Feb, tomorrow.

Joy,

Why not join the Chiang Mai Cycling Club on Sunday mornings? They meet EVERY WEEK starting at 7 AM at Tapae Gate.

This Sunday's ride (10 Feb) is a short around-the-city trip to promote the use of bicycles to reduce global warming.

The group is made up of between 40 and sometimes 200 riders that include Thais, expats living in Chiang Mai, and tourists from all over the world. It is well organized with occasional history excursions and rides to promote environmental awareness. This is a Thai club that openly welcomes people from all over the world, and you can learn more at www.cmcycling.org, or send me an pm with your questions.

There is no better way to see Chiang Mai than on a bicycle and the group has shown me some amazing sights. The people in this group are quite environmentally minded too. Try to be there right around 7 AM, or 7:30 at the latest. The ride will be very short this 10 Feb, tomorrow.

Half of the Sunday Club must have wanted to do more than the 20k GW ride today. There were over 50 riders attempting the Samoeng Loop this morning.

Joy,

Half of the Sunday Club must have wanted to do more than the 20k GW ride today. There were over 50 riders attempting the Samoeng Loop this morning.

how long would that take to ride? sounds exhausting.

Oh dear. My my my. Well......I have changed alot in the last 15 years as well. The pollution is from my own leisurely pursuits however.

So.... you really should just post about wanting a cycling friend, my friend. Use the subtitle function. Or properly use the title function. Or risk turning some people off, not reaching those you want to reach, and so on. But enjoy your rides if your pollution thread actually finds you somebody. The mornings and early evenings are beautiful right now.

And you know, there's also this sexy undertone to your post. Maybe I'm in. Just how do I help you wake up ?

realthaideal, you'd read sexual innuendos into a lease agreement or the back of a box of cereal. boom-chicka-wah-wah.

Joy,

how long would that take to ride? sounds exhausting.

3 1/2 hours for super-fit cyclists, 4-5 hours for most cyclists who ride regularly.

Joy,

Wow, today too? Yesterday there were a few hardy squads out there too. Maybe everyone is trying to get it in before the temperature cranks up. 95 degrees predicted tomorrow!