Tasty Suckling Piggy In Bangkok

jackbox

I would like recommendations for delicious Sucking Pig in Bangkok. Please give details regarding restaurant including name, location, phone (if you have it) and directions on how to get there. I found some posts on the net but people just give passing reference with no way to find the place. I am in dire need of devouring a baby piglet soon. Thanks.

I would like recommendations for delicious Sucking Pig in Bangkok. Please give details regarding restaurant including name, location, phone (if you have it) and directions on how to get there. I found some posts on the net but people just give passing reference with no way to find the place. I am in dire need of devouring a baby piglet soon. Thanks.

Try Chand Phen Restaurant on Rama IV, just about opposite Lumpini Boxing Stadium - Baht 1,250.- each if I recall correctly.

No need to book in advance.

They also do a great Peking Duck at around Baht 850.- .

Patrick

What do you mean by just opposite the stadium. Do you mean the other side of RAMA IV or opposite it in the night bazaar area?

Thanks for the info.

Try Chand Phen Restaurant on Rama IV, just about opposite Lumpini Boxing Stadium - Baht 1,250.- each if I recall correctly.

Patrick

What do you mean by just opposite the stadium. Do you mean the other side of RAMA IV or opposite it in the night bazaar area?

Thanks for the info.

Patrick

I mean on the opposite side of Rama IV to Lumpini Boxing Stadium, it directly opens onto Rama IV - look for light brown and white horizontally striped wall on the main road.

Very big restaurant with parking - you can also access it from Soi Ngam Duplee.

Patrick

Great. Thanks for the info. I want to eat a little piggy soon. Yummy!!! :o

Thanks for the info.

Patrick

I mean on the opposite side of Rama IV to Lumpini Boxing Stadium, it directly opens onto Rama IV - look for light brown and white horizontally striped wall on the main road.

Very big restaurant with parking - you can also access it from Soi Ngam Duplee.

Patrick

There is an outdoor restaurant on Rama III about 1 block East of Narithiwat that is very good.

Do you mean Rachada Pisek? Between Narithiwat and Nang Linchi, almost under the expressway? There are 2 at that location, they also do really good seafood.

TH