Visa Pick-up In Kl

Hey everyone,

I'm flying into KL from Bangkok in a couple of weeks in order to get a visa renewal (have a 60 day double entry tourist that's about to expire) but also for a little holiday. Wondering if I can apply for my visa on a Friday and then not pick it up until the following Tuesday. Or will they require me to come back on Monday?

Also, are there specific pick-up times? And would it be possible to have it couriered to my hotel instead? If I have to pick it up in the morning that means we'll have to cut our time in another city short in order to get back to KL in time.

And finally, is the wait time for a 60 day tourist visa any different from a non-B?

Cheers

Edited by Canadiana2007

Hey everyone,

I'm flying into KL from Bangkok in a couple of weeks in order to get a visa renewal (have a 60 day double entry tourist that's about to expire) but also for a little holiday. Wondering if I can apply for my visa on a Friday and then not pick it up until the following Tuesday. Or will they require me to come back on Monday?

Also, are there specific pick-up times? And would it be possible to have it couriered to my hotel instead? If I have to pick it up in the morning that means we'll have to cut our time in another city short in order to get back to KL in time.

And finally, is the wait time for a 60 day tourist visa any different from a non-B?

Cheers

"are there specific pick-up times" ? Yes there are, you will be told when you apply,

and I doubt they will throw away your passport if you come back a day late. :o

Naka.