It Was Bloody Cold In Surin This Morning

lampard10

OK you guys now you're getting me scared, this is the second thread that's going on about cold weather, I hope to retire to Issan soon but if it's cold I'm going to need to bring all my cold weather gear from the UK, do I need to bring my ski's and Salopettes, so what is the temp. when it's cold? 20C 15C -veC?????

OK you guys now you're getting me scared, this is the second thread that's going on about cold weather, I hope to retire to Issan soon but if it's cold I'm going to need to bring all my cold weather gear from the UK, do I need to bring my ski's and Salopettes, so what is the temp. when it's cold? 20C 15C -veC?????

even colder this morning..........................I'd say around 8-9 degrees

so what is the temp. when it's cold? 20C, 15C ?????

Yes, around that. Most days it warms up nicely when the sun comes up, but we have had a large amount of cloud cover recently which keeps the temp a little lower during the day and also means that the ground doesn't heat up, so no radiated heat during the night.

15 degrees wouldn't be regarded as cold in the UK, but then again, the UK doesn't have average temperatures that can get over 40 during the hot months ....... I know, 'hot months' in the UK is a little inaccurate, if it get above 30 the headline in The Sun the next day is 'Phew, What a Scorcher' ....... it's the fact that it is hot for six months, painfully hot for three and it's the difference between the high and low here that make it feel bitterly cold at the moment.

Right, got my coffee, back under the quilt.

Roi-Et Province has been very cold (last night was a three-blanket sleep). Two years ago it was actually colder for several days, but the LENGTH of the present cold season here is like nothing I've seen during my past 22 years in Thailand. My lumyai trees are now producing fruit: that shouldn't happen till June! And now I read in today's newspapers about usual snow-falls in Vietnam. Weird weather.