Kazaa

h90

I tried Shareaza, but it slows my computer to a crawl. It also seems to be downloading stuff when I've not even set it to download (as evidenced by watching 'Bytes Received' on the Connection Menu). Not sure quite what its doing. :o

Takes awhile to establish hub connections because it hooks to several different P2P networks gotta be a bit patient may take a couple hours to start going good. I've hit 700Kb/s. But you do need to run it on a current machine at least a 2.0 Ghz cpu. On a 1Ghz machine it used about 50% cpu power :o

Takes awhile to establish hub connections because it hooks to several different P2P networks gotta be a bit patient may take a couple hours to start going good. I've hit 700Kb/s. But you do need to run it on a current machine at least a 2.0 Ghz cpu. On a 1Ghz machine it used about 50% cpu power :o

You get 700 kb/s? How did you manage that? What's your speed per file? I average only about 5 kB/s What's your ISP

I've just changed from kazaa to emule - it's a lot slower to start but after the qeueu wait I get high speeds and I leave the connection (adsl) running overnight to download, then run the stuff the next day. Seems quick enough, although you really need a cd burner to get the best out of it (for the bin and iso files).

I've just changed from kazaa to emule - it's a lot slower to start but after the qeueu wait I get high speeds and I leave the connection (adsl) running overnight to download, then run the stuff the next day. Seems quick enough, although you really need a cd burner to get the best out of it (for the bin and iso files).

theres a program called daemon tools that you should find usefull :o

has anyone used the unlimited connections crack is it worth it and more importantly is it reversable I don't want to screw up my pc.

also is there a link

aye, d/led and installed it and afaik it hasnt done any damage.. Had no chance to test it yet tho as my connection is totally ######ed with true :o