Colonic Irrigation?

actiondell4

Well years ago,about 6 years ago actually,i had a lot of stomach cramps and the doctor suggested i go see a colonic irrigation clinic.

Well i had never heard of it but ended up going to one in Sydney in Australia.

It is like a natural health clinic and i laid what seemed like a bed with a bowl in the middle and you put your bottom over this and they insert a tube into you and turn on a tap and you can feel your bowels fill up with warm water.

i started to get cramps thru this and the nurse massaged my stomach and then the colon started to clean.

After this about 1 hour i felt very light.

i want to get this done in Thailand,preferably Pattaya if anyone knows,however i am also worried about the cleanilness standards,has anyone noticed a colonic irrigation clinic in Thailand?

This is very hard to do yourself as you need to get right into the colon.so its not like a enema.

Edited by actiondell4

Well years ago,about 6 years ago actually,i had a lot of stomach cramps and the doctor suggested i go see a colonic irrigation clinic.

Well i had never heard of it but ended up going to one in Sydney in Australia.

It is like a natural health clinic and i laid what seemed like a bed with a bowl in the middle and you put your bottom over this and they insert a tube into you and turn on a tap and you can feel your bowels fill up with warm water.

i started to get cramps thru this and the nurse massaged my stomach and then the colon started to clean.

After this about 1 hour i felt very light.

i want to get this done in Thailand,preferably Pattaya if anyone knows,however i am also worried about the cleanilness standards,has anyone noticed a colonic irrigation clinic in Thailand?

This is very hard to do yourself as you need to get right into the colon.so its not like a enema.

I suggest you look up posts by a person who calls himself "Weho" on the Pattaya forum. He was very much into self administered colonics.

BTW, I passed out after an enema administered in hospital - one needs to be careful.

Actiondell4, do you think that it really helped? I've seen so many articles about this; some swear by it, others swear at it! Most of the medical establishment view it as a bit suspect and say that the benefit, if any, is largely psychological. I don't think I've ever spoken with someone who has actually had it done so would be interested to hear your views.

What's your opinion?

Actiondell4, do you think that it really helped? I've seen so many articles about this; some swear by it, others swear at it! Most of the medical establishment view it as a bit suspect and say that the benefit, if any, is largely psychological. I don't think I've ever spoken with someone who has actually had it done so would be interested to hear your views.

What's your opinion?

As I said before - read WEHO. Informative and entertaining.