Do Skin Care Products Really Work?

greenmember

Hi there ladies,

(I have a cute avatar :o )

I got a free sample of Olay Total Effects with the wording "for blemish prone skin salicylic formula daily moisturiser".

I have tried it for a month now at my forehead twice a day after cleaning face with regular water but I see no progress. Hence my question: do those skin care creams really work or do I just waste my time?

I saw some ladies wearing make up and their faces are so smooth. How can they have that?

My skin is a little oily. Since I'm using Marvelon, I don't have pimples like when I was single.

Thanks for any reply.

Hi there ladies,

(I have a cute avatar :D )

I got a free sample of Olay Total Effects with the wording "for blemish prone skin salicylic formula daily moisturiser".

I have tried it for a month now at my forehead twice a day after cleaning face with regular water but I see no progress. Hence my question: do those skin care creams really work or do I just waste my time?

I saw some ladies wearing make up and their faces are so smooth. How can they have that?

My skin is a little oily. Since I'm using Marvelon, I don't have pimples like when I was single.

Thanks for any reply.

hi there :o

believe me i have tried everything, and some work some dont, however i would HIGHLY reccomend a product called dermologica, its a bit pricey but really fantastic, and it is available for all skin types, maybe start of with a starter kit as it comes with a few things to get ya started. maybe look it up on the net :D

lou

Hi there ladies,

(I have a cute avatar :D )

Thanks for any reply.

hi there :o

believe me i have tried everything, and some work some dont, however i would HIGHLY reccomend a product called dermologica, its a bit pricey but really fantastic, and it is available for all skin types, maybe start of with a starter kit as it comes with a few things to get ya started. maybe look it up on the net :D

lou

Have to second that - they are the most amazing products. They do a face mapping service at salons...there is one in Siam Discovery Centre - where they work out the best products for you. I was having real problems with my skin, but after doing face mapping and buying a cleanser and moisturiser - everything disappeared. It is cheapest in the US, but I always get it from www.beautyflash.com as it is the cheapest UK site, and then get people to bring it out for me. Can buy in BKK too...

Aloha

I find that we are, what we eat and drink, all of the skin care treatments there are, will not do much help, if your eating habits are bad, if you eat junk food, you will have a junk body, smoking, drinking, they all play a part in your looks, to look good is to eat good and exercise, fruit, vegtables, fish, forget the soda pop, cheap cooking oil, salt, sugar, improve your diet, and you health and looks will show it, spend more $ on good food and less on cure all, lotions, avoid to much sun, the prof of the pudding is what you see in the mirror. May health and happiness be with us all. "The life of the people is in the land"

Koto, Keeper of the ocean :o

Aloha koto. I almost forgot these. If I stay up until 2am, avoid healthy foods & drinks, have no work out, eat too late in the night, then no cosmetic can help. Also, I remember those days when I argue with husband, my face had no life and I felt like I was going to die.

You're so right. Thanks for reminding me.