How Much Is Thai Visa Forum Worth?

garro

The inherent problem with forums like this one is that they are long on people with questions, and short on people with answers. If you exclude the responses from people who post to say "I don't know" "It might be...", or similar expressions, they are very short on answers.

Value ? I'm not sure, but I think with this website and 25 baht you could buy a coffee at McDonald's.

It is all in the advertising. They have google ads and banner ads. You would have to figure out how much they are making in revenue in order to figure out how much they are worth. Then there are the side ventures, such as Thai Visa Travel and such. Would they be included?

these days PR5 is already good, sure 6 is higher, but most importantly; the PR is well spread, they don't know much about SEO etc, they could easily get much more PR, if they would organize their internal link structure better, same for the ads, they make good money from it without any doubt, but it could be even more, much more ... but check the visitors; stats; at all times they have thousands of visitors ... this site is worth a whole lot of millions, no doubt about it ...

these days PR5 is already good, sure 6 is higher, but most importantly; the PR is well spread, they don't know much about SEO etc, they could easily get much more PR, if they would organize their internal link structure better, same for the ads, they make good money from it without any doubt, but it could be even more, much more ... but check the visitors; stats; at all times they have thousands of visitors ... this site is worth a whole lot of millions, no doubt about it ...

whole lot of millions of what?

Old saw of course, is that it's worth as much as someone will pay for it. Not very witty, I know. How about "it's worth (or not worth) the paper it's printed on!