Most Beautiful Women Picture Thread

submaniac

Ok, just out of boredom, and curiousity on what people's tastes are, I will propose the "most beautiful women" picture thread. Any member may nominate who THEY think is the most beautiful woman, Thai or Farang, and MUST post a picture so we all know who you are talking about. (And it should be tasteful and within forum rules.) The women should be celebs or someone we should know about--in other words, yes your wife or girlfriend is the most beautiful woman in the world, but I have doubts anyone really wants to see a bunch of your family pictures.

And for the ladies, no we are not trying to objectify women, but it is for a legitimate...ummm..."scientific purpose" of some social experiment thingy where we just want to see what other men find attractive. Yes. That is it. And let us not forget, I've seen that "Jamil" clip over on the ladies forum, and how you ladies ogle his sweaty gyrating body as if he is some piece of bellydancing meat. For shame!!! :o I guess it is the guy's turns.

To start it off I will put out Tata Young, just because we've been talking about her as late. The funny thing is, I really don't think she is *that* attractive, but good enough to start a thread.

400px-Tata_young_pimf_2007.JPG

Actually, on second thought, I would say that Devon Aoki is much more attractive, at least to my eyes, than Tata Young:

hunxie3.jpg

Edited by submaniac

thaksin's daughter. nice body and even nicer bank account.

Ahem...."picture?", as in "Picture thread". As punishment for failing to produce a picture of this 'well endowed' young lady, you will also have to produce her address, telephone number, and other assorted contact information so I might woo her. (And never have to work again.)

They all are just full of HOT AIR in my opinion. Beyonce

Picture thread. Picture thread. Picture thread. Picture thread. Picture thread.

0_21_021307_Beyonce_SportsIllust.jpg

It's like trying to herd sheep. Now I understand the frustrations of the moderators!

Edited by submaniac

• 3 weeks later...