Where To Buy Double Eyelid Tapes?

greenmember

Do you know where to buy double eyelid tapes?

I can't find them anywhere in supermarkets in BigC, Tesco Lotus, Watson's, Siam Paragon, Central.

In Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, I bought something like 10-20 Baht for 10 pairs. They're cut in the suitable shape and you just take out and place on your eyelids. When attending a wedding and you need a proper make up, these work wonder.

Thanks for any reply.

I really don't understand why somebody would use tape on their eyelids???? I know your subject says to make them look bigger .... HOW on earth does that work?????

Doesn't it hurt when you pull it off? :D

Can't other people see that you have tape on your eyes? :o

This is a first for me - I've never ever heard of this before!

I really don't understand why somebody would use tape on their eyelids???? I know your subject says to make them look bigger .... HOW on earth does that work?????

lucky you,you'd never met my mom :D ,she'd forced me to(scotch)tape my face(forehead & nose area) since I was 17y old every night before sleeping and pull it off next morning;to get my face muscles (ironed) to avoid getting early wrinkles.(don't practice this if you'd be seen by your spouse :D ).

TBH;I've never heard or used these double eyelids tapes too.

Edited by zaza

It helps a lot if one has small single eyelids. Those with Western / European eyes may not need but if their eyelids are not even, they should use. Sure it hurts a bit when you pull it off. Do it slowly starting from one end to the other. Next time you see another model wearing make up, look at their eyes. A friend gave me the shining types made in Japan but I prefer the clear one with Korean wording.

I have a picture to show you. Let me figure out how to post it in here :o

lucky you,you'd never met my mom :D ,she'd forced me to(scotch)tape my face(forehead & nose area) since I was 17y old every night before sleeping and pull it off next morning;to get my face muscles (ironed) to avoid getting early wrinkles.(don't practice this if you'd be seen by your spouse :D ).

TBH;I've never heard or used these double eyelids tapes too.

WOW Zaza, I don't know where you are from but WOW. I don't know what to say apart from Yikes and OWWWW as you yank the tape off each morning. Did you actually do it??? If so, did it work? I'm learning a LOT on this thread!

Thanks Greenmember for posting the pic. What a difference!! I wanna see close up though so am gonna ask some Thai friends do they do this and ask to inspect!!! :D I had never really thought about the difference in eyelids before! Txs for sharing! :D

WOW Zaza, I don't know where you are from but WOW. I don't know what to say apart from Yikes and OWWWW as you yank the tape off each morning. Did you actually do it??? If so, did it work? I'm learning a LOT on this thread!

:D yes ; I did actually use it and still works with another beauty (tactics)..

It was my mom's aim and devotion in bringing up (a daughter) that would at least look half gorgeous pretty lady as she was. :D (my dad worked on my brain's development though :D am not sure who've had succeeded more) :D

you can use 'skin friendly'(tapes) to stretch open your wrinkles, over a period of time. Using clear tape, such as micropore, is a suitable substitute. If you find yourself frowning as you go to sleep, frowning whilst using the computer or frowning whilst driving or gardening, you may find that applying tape to either side of your frown, to prevent yourself frowning, can retrain your muscles and habits! Being aware of how you use your facial muscles can help too, so if you find yourself constantly raising your eyebrows as you speak, try to do it less frequently .

Avoid smoking and tanning beds too.

BTW; I did refuse "taping" for a couple of years till I had the chance to watch the movie:"Wedding Bell Blues" ; one of the actresses in the movie had the habit of taping her forehead from her mother too; so I was convinced that "taping" was a world wide accepted deed as long as there is no tapes applied on lips :o

Edited by zaza

Zaza,

Thanks for your post.

I dunno what your nationality is, I just wonder is this something your Mum did and her Mum did and it's common in your country? Just interested where this came from as I have never heard of it!

Funnily enough, last night talking with my Dad on the webcam, he told me to stop frowning - so I obviously do it without even realising it! :D

On the same vein, I remember my friend telling me about her Egyptian friend who is known as 'Beautiful Liz" because she is stunning. She had worn a bra to bed every night since being a teenager as her Mum told her that it would keep her boobs 'pert'!!! :o

Edited by Andiamo

I think wearing a bra when sleeping is not a healthy practice. No matter how good the bra is, breasts need to rest in the natural stage. At least that's what suits me. I don't wear during the day also unless I go out. I'm an anti-bra woman :o

• 2 weeks later...
Do you know where to buy double eyelid tapes?

I can't find them anywhere in supermarkets in BigC, Tesco Lotus, Watson's, Siam Paragon, Central.

In Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, I bought something like 10-20 Baht for 10 pairs. They're cut in the suitable shape and you just take out and place on your eyelids. When attending a wedding and you need a proper make up, these work wonder.

Thanks for any reply.

You can but it from this website:

Double Eyelid Tape Website

The tape is the best product that I've used so far to create my double eyelids!