Tourist To Education Visa

Hi, so I have a 6 month double entry tourist visa. Please help with the following questions:

1. Will I be able to enrol in a study course with a tourist visa?

2. If I am studying, will I be able to change my tourist visa to an Education visa?

3. If I do get a Ed visa for myself, do I have to have a certain amount of money in my bank?

4. Can I open a thai bank account with a tourist visa?

Thanks

:o

1. I suspect you can unless the school says you can not.

2. Yes if the school qualifies - it will likely involve a trip outside of Thailand to do so if not top university level school.

3. No.

4. It may be difficult but it is possible - you have to try until successful - don't give up on one back because some branch says no/another may say yes.

Thank you for all the information Lopburi

If possible, would you know where I could go to apply to study in Chiang Mai - english courses of course...

Thanks

Just to get some clarity, with my 6 month double entry tourist visa, do I have to exit withing 90 days of my arrival in Thailand or 90 days from the date I received my visa?

Thank you for all the information Lopburi

If possible, would you know where I could go to apply to study in Chiang Mai - english courses of course...

Thanks

Just to get some clarity, with my 6 month double entry tourist visa, do I have to exit withing 90 days of my arrival in Thailand or 90 days from the date I received my visa?

60 Days after your entry. Unless you go to Immigration and get a 30 day extension for a fee of 1,900 Baht.

• 2 weeks later...