Koh Phangan Film Festival In April?

Went over for the Sat night showings and left with an overall good impression. They had Stephen Nemeth - one of the producers of "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" giving a talk to attendees before the films got started. The locale right on the beach was classic. If I'm around again next year I'll be sure to go. Anyone else here go?

Hmmm, 34 degrees celsius. 28 in the water. Honestly, to answer your question, i think most of us has else to do and didnt go, but i bet it was greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! Be sure to go next year aswell so you keep that wite scin from a tan.

(Watchin movies in this climate, you guys are crazy, but as long as you are happy, what can i say?)

:o:D:D:D

I could say: get out in the sun and get a real life, but i realize the moviething is important for these virgins so i wont. Good you had a great time. :D:wai::P

Edited by mattias33

Um, Mattias, the movies are being shown at night. Kinda hard to get a tan at night.

And regardless, if you don't want to go, you don't have to, but for some people its nice to have something other than girlie bars and trance parties.

You can always count on mattias33 to comment on something that he didn't go to or know anything about, hence achieving nothing outside of displaying his ignorance. :D

Hmmm, 34 degrees celsius. 28 in the water. Honestly, to answer your question, i think most of us has else to do and didnt go, but i bet it was greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! Be sure to go next year aswell so you keep that wite scin from a tan.

(Watchin movies in this climate, you guys are crazy, but as long as you are happy, what can i say?)

:o:D

I could say: get out in the sun and get a real life, but i realize the moviething is important for these virgins so i wont. Good you had a great time.

1) You could say "get out in the sun and get a real life" but that would have been difficult as the first film started at 19:30. You do know you need darkness to show films, right?

2) 34 degrees? Again, you weren't there. The wind from the sea was quite stong and cool. Some people were even covering up so it was anything but hot out.

Do yourself a favour, avoid criticising things you don't know anything about. Unless you like being the Forum Clown. :D

I could say: get out in the sun and get a real life, but i realize the moviething is important for these virgins so i wont. Good you had a great time.

Yeah, something else to do, write nonsense posts just to criticize and, sometime, to cut a poor figure.... :o:D

You can always count on mattias33 to comment on something that he didn't go to or know anything about, hence achieving nothing outside of displaying his ignorance. :wai:

:o:D

1) You could say "get out in the sun and get a real life" but that would have been difficult as the first film started at 19:30. You do know you need darkness to show films, right?

2) 34 degrees? Again, you weren't there. The wind from the sea was quite stong and cool. Some people were even covering up so it was anything but hot out.

Do yourself a favour, avoid criticising things you don't know anything about. Unless you like being the Forum Clown. :D

1) living on samui you leave 13 o clock boat. Here on samui it was 34 degrees hot day and very nice swimming pool day at the time you left your house. Wich i prefer. No matter of the breeze somewhere where i didnt go, watching movies. I have not said "the phagnan film festval sucked". That would be "criticising things i don´t know anything about" since i didnt go.

"Criticism" (why do you always have to take it that way?) would be of people choosing to watch movies i this lovely place, but we are all different. I´m sorry for criticising you guys. You should be more than able to have your moviefun on the beach. I´m not gonna criticise it again. :D .

So, nothing wrong with going to moviefestival, instead of ladybars and trance nights (were is that? :D ).

If I spent as much time in the sun on the beach as you claim to, I'd have a good tan. What's your secret?

We did spend 1-2 hours under a roof listening to a Hollywood producer talk about the film business and answer questions. That opportunity is very, very rare. However, sunny beach days this time of year aren't.

If I spent as much time in the sun on the beach as you claim to, I'd have a good tan. What's your secret?

While most people i talk to tells me i have a nice tan, you offcourse want to claim the opposite. But the secret of not getting completely black, when on the beach 5 times/week is to sit in the shadow. Allthough, in your case i would not reccomend it. If you ever come out of that dark room daytime i would try to get as much sun as possible. You might want to rub that white skin with sunfactor 175 or something first though. :o:D

While most people i talk to tells me i have a nice tan, you offcourse want to claim the opposite.

Because I don't live in Sweden. If I did, I would think you have a nice tan instead of wondering how you stay so white.

But the secret of not getting completely black, when on the beach 5 times/week is to sit in the shadow. Allthough, in your case i would not reccomend it. If you ever come out of that dark room daytime i would try to get as much sun as possible. You might want to rub that white skin with sunfactor 175 or something first though. :o:D

Thaivisa could publish a book of contradicting posts by mattias:

"I'd rather get a sun tan....but I sit in the shadow";

"I make my own food because the restaurants on the road suck....I found some really good places to eat on the road";

"You took him to shitty places to eat...I really like that one place by the waterfall."

on and on and on.

I'll PM you about the possibility about filming a documentary about you and your posting habits and premier it next year at the 3rd Annual KPG Film Festival - during their 14:00 matinee showing. :D:D

While most people i talk to tells me i have a nice tan, you offcourse want to claim the opposite.

Because I don't live in Sweden. If I did, I would think you have a nice tan instead of wondering how you stay so white.

But the secret of not getting completely black, when on the beach 5 times/week is to sit in the shadow. Allthough, in your case i would not reccomend it. If you ever come out of that dark room daytime i would try to get as much sun as possible. You might want to rub that white skin with sunfactor 175 or something first though. :o:D

Thaivisa could publish a book of contradicting posts by mattias:

"I make my own food because the restaurants on the road suck....I found some really good places to eat on the road";

"You took him to shitty places to eat...I really like that one place by the waterfall."

on and on and on.

I'll PM you about the possibility about filming a documentary about you and your posting habits and premier it next year at the 3rd Annual KPG Film Festival - during their 14:00 matinee showing. :D:D

Touchy boy.

on and on and on.

It is easy to find contradiction if you leave out words. I´d rather get a sun tan than watch a movie. The secret of not getting completely black is to sit in the shadow on the beach. You will get a tan there also though. White sand reflects the sun. You get a tan, but you dont turn red or black. Clear enough for you?

You took him to mostly (leaving out important words like that is what create contradiction) shitty places. The one that were not shitty is the one by the waterfall.

The food on the roads are in general no good, thats why i bring my own on the roadtrips. I did however find a few spots along the way with good food. But all in all the food on the road is no good to my oppinion.

I would´nt buy that book. Reading a persons constant will to missunderstand oppinions is not for me. But go ahead and write it.

Sorry for being so off topic, but i had to answer that attack. I swear i leave your film thread alone now. (If you dont attack me personally again that is) :o

Edited by mattias33