Immigration Surat Thani

timber

I got my O Non Immigration changed to a family visa in Ranong. You just need proof of the correct combined income or money in the bank or a combination of the 2. I must admit though they had me going to Bangkok to obtain proof of income from the embassy.

Mosha Thanks for that. Is the immigration center still open in Ranong? I know what I need to get for the visa and was hoping to get everything done in March and apply the first part of April. I am in Bangkok and will be spending April in the south then go to Canada. May see you during that time.

I got my O Non Immigration changed to a family visa in Ranong. You just need proof of the correct combined income or money in the bank or a combination of the 2. I must admit though they had me going to Bangkok to obtain proof of income from the embassy.

Mosha Thanks for that. Is the immigration center still open in Ranong? I know what I need to get for the visa and was hoping to get everything done in March and apply the first part of April. I am in Bangkok and will be spending April in the south then go to Canada. May see you during that time.

The bloody place better be open, my 90 day reporting is due on the 27th :o The family are demanding a trip to Chumpon for Songkran. Where the Prince of Chumpon shrine is.

Edited by Mosha

• 3 years later...

Is it still possible to get a non-immigrant O visa (thai spouse visa) i'm married with a thai woman and i have actuallly a tourist visa. What document they ask please ?

Similar question asked earlier today. have a look ---> http://www.thaivisa....nd-spouse-visa/

Yes LK I asked the poster to ask the question in the visa thread.