Thaksin And Man City

dee123

....human rights watch describe Thaksin as "a human rights abuser of the worst kind" alleging that he participated in media suppression and presided over extrajudicial killings,....My question is what does the new young man city keeper who accompanied Thaksin back to Thailand know that we don't know ??

Edited by dee123

I don't think he knows something we don't know...

I think he doesn't know what we know...

Im sure that every Man City player know everything that their boss is alleged to have done, the gossip in the players canteen cant only be about who they roasted at the weekend.

Getting paid comes above principals for all premier league players.

....human rights watch describe Thaksin as "a human rights abuser of the worst kind" alleging that he participated in media suppression and presided over extrajudicial killings,....My question is what does the new young man city keeper who accompanied Thaksin back to Thailand know that we don't know ??

He probably knows that the majority of the uneducated masses that originally put TS in power know more about football than they do about democracy...hence his boss is a masterful player of "the game" :o

Im sure that every Man City player know everything that their boss is alleged to have done, the gossip in the players canteen cant only be about who they roasted at the weekend.

Thaksin's spin is so complete......I seriously doubt that...

The blonde third-stringer's words...

Kasper Schmeichel, the son of legendary Denmark and Manchester United goalkeeper Peter Schmeichel, said Thaksin is "a nice guy, he's genuine, and he's very generous."

- Agence France-Presse

r1212834914.jpg

Edited by sriracha john

Kasper Schmeichel, the son of legendary Denmark and Manchester United goalkeeper Peter Schmeichel, said Thaksin is "a nice guy, he's genuine, and he's very generous."

- Agence France-Presse

r1212834914.jpg

KS obviously keeps his head in bulls$$t

- Agence France-Presse

r1212834914.jpg

KS obviously keeps his head in bulls$t

These posts are absolutely pointless! You guys are so full of hatred or is it just jelousy these guys have money........ what a waist of time even posting here!!!!!!!!!!! It's crap like this that makes me leave Thai Visa for forums with better quality posters!

Edited by jayjayjayjay

And I'll add one more final "adios" to JayJayJay. Sorry about the lack of quality down here in the bilges of TV. But ever so glad to here there are classier options elsewhere you can find "quality posters". :D

And promise to stick to your words, unlike your hero and mentor, Mr T. :D

Sawasdee krap. :o