Phechaburi

Paraglider

Hi Guys,:o

my question is if any other members of this forum are living in this nice town.

We intent to relocate to Thailand at Oct.1st and want to stay a while in Phechaburi.Mainly for the purpose of paragliding and relaxing.In this cntext i want to ask for some advice of wise buddys,who knows this town a bit better and be so kind to give us some suggestions about restaurants,must see and other interresting possibilities.

Any posting about this issue would be greatly appriciated

Paraglider :D

:o

The only farrang that live in Phetchaburi are English Teachers, they are at the lowest level of the food chain. Next stop back home, real losers, when you are teaching English thats the last stop before being kicked out, anyone can do it, you should see some of the half wits.

Only good thing about Petchaburi is Big C.

Why have you chosen this location???

i choosed Phetchaburi mainly because its a good location for Paragliding at the Kao Dan hill nearby.( www.thai-paragliding.com )Its also the nearest flying site to Bkk with the most "air-traffic",so i'm hopefull to meat some other local pilots and find contacts to the scene here. We never was Phetchaburi before and have no idea how long we'll stay there.I've seen a couple of pics in the internet about some interresting temples in this town.

Another opportunity to fly is near Chumphon,what would be onother location for flying at the Kao Pang hill 15 km. from town.We'll check this out as well until we decide where we 'll stay for longer.Hope to get further suggestions through the contacts to local pilots,maybe its possible to take off in Krabi,Chantaburi or Rayong as well. :o