Reliable Trustworthy Child Minder/ Cleaner Required

haybilly

Does anyone know of a trustworthy, good natured lady to come and take care of my daughter and do a bit of house cleaning if/when needed--might be a tall order for them to fit in the domestic side as my little one is a very demanding soul--would like person to be able to swim to a degree as one side of the job would be taking child to nearby swimming pool--while I clean the house, or whatever.

An ability to cook would be a bonus--jeez, the list gets longer--oh, and I don't want to pay too much.

Dream on, eh?? [ A degree in rocket science is a requirement too--only joking.]

I guess, if there is someone out there who knows such a person best bet would be to P.M. me--if possible--might just cut down on the dumb comments that I'm probably going to get.

I am a single parent, btw, and a father--but I am NOT looking for a 'partner' as so many people seem to call their other half these days--so, please don't try to set me up with the missus' older sister [ or younger one for that matter].

Any sensible suggestions gratefully received.

A middle-aged women that used to work at Aum Vegetarian Restaurant for many years and always seemed helpful and hardworking recently applied for a job at my store, but we only hire people who have had a decent amount of experiece in bookstores, so we didn't hire her.

If you want, I can go ask Aum if they have a contact number for her.

A middle-aged women that used to work at Aum Vegetarian Restaurant for many years and always seemed helpful and hardworking recently applied for a job at my store, but we only hire people who have had a decent amount of experiece in bookstores, so we didn't hire her.

If you want, I can go ask Aum if they have a contact number for her.

Well it can't do any harm--I will interview anyone reasonable--yes please, many thanks.

Notices in English and Thai on noticeboards/in shops/letterboxes etc. in your local area may help.

Do you need the person to speak English ? (may need to specify).

Thanks again for this also [ PM, too] --english is not necessary. Seems I'm going to have problems finding someone who fits 100% --I'm flexible about the swimming bit--it was just an idea as daughter loves swimming and is improving but I would have liked the same person to be able/capable of taking her to the pool and, preferably, jumping in should she get into difficulties--in my daughter's opinion 'she can swim' but I am not so sure--anyway, I am prepared to consider anyone who's good with her and safe--swimming bit irrelevant, she can go with me if nec. I shall put ads in places you suggest and continue 'asking around'--something will turn up.