E-mail Address For Blinky Bill

Rasseru

I would be grateful if someone could send me (in a private message, of course) an e-mail address for Blinky Bill. He is a friend of mine, but one with whom I have always communicated using private messages on this forum, rather than e-mail. Now that he has been banned, I can no longer use private messages to reach him, and I do not have his e-mail address.

I would note in connection with this that I am consciously and carefully avoiding here, as I would advise others to do as well, any discussion of moderation issues, actions or moderation policies concerning individual cases, as the forum rules not allow any such discussion.

I am simply seeking an email address so that I may contact a friend with whom I have now lost contact.

I will send it to you. Sorry, I haven't had a chance to look it up yet.

Thank you. Although, as the above shows, I have now received a PM from Boksida with an email address for BB, I would appreciate it if you could send me the email address for him that you have, on the chance that it is different from the one that Boksida provided. I have several email addresses myself, and imagine that BB might also.

Guys,

I am going to close this thread because it has achieved its purpose which was to obtain an eMail address for BB. If you wish to get a copy of the address please send a PM to Rassaru.

As has been pointed out in the OP Blinky Bill was banned - discussion of the reasons for his banning are against the rules as are discussions of moderation and moderators. This is a rule designed to prevent fire fights when these actions are taken.

I hope you understand.

If you wish to discuss this with me please send me a PM or contact [email protected]

regards

Crow Boy

Moderating Team

Thai Visa