Anyone Know Where You Can Get Seafoam?

I just heard about this stuff,

http://www.seafoamsales.com/motorTuneUpTechGas.htm

Supposedly it will clean up the fuel system a bit. Another forum I read swears by using it after the bike has been in storage. Anyone know where to get it?

I,ve not used this stuff ( nor even heard of it ) but is this not similar to Red-ex and other "cleaners" that are available in the Tesco motor sections?

• 2 weeks later...

No I don't have any leads here but will be following this thread as I would love to get some.A little background...my friend owned an automobile tune-up shop in america.He is the one who first told me about it. People would come in to his shop with fouled, dirty injectors and he would replace them at considerable cost. He told me that sea-foam cleaned them up just as well for the cost of a can of it. I tried it and found it to be as he said and used it several times.In a class by itself as far as I can tell...Jack

• 2 years later...

Seafoam is actually pretty good stuff. I have used it a couple of ways, in the gas and also spraying directly into the engine to de-carbonize it (look for videos of this on youtube).

I can bring some cans out next month with me if you can't find any in los.

Another thing that actually works pretty good is marvel mystery oil, mainly as an upper cylinder lube but can also really help clean up dirty engines if used in the oil. You can read alot about Seafoam and Marvel on the bobistheoilguy forums, no BS there, stuff actually works in certain applications.

Seafoam is actually pretty good stuff. I have used it a couple of ways, in the gas and also spraying directly into the engine to de-carbonize it (look for videos of this on youtube).

I can bring some cans out next month with me if you can't find any in los.

Another thing that actually works pretty good is marvel mystery oil, mainly as an upper cylinder lube but can also really help clean up dirty engines if used in the oil. You can read alot about Seafoam and Marvel on the bobistheoilguy forums, no BS there, stuff actually works in certain applications.

Don't plan on bring them on a flight into Thailand as flammable products are not allowed on commercial flights.

Edited by Sojourner

Can someone in Bangkok just now maybe check out this place (Im not in Thailand now). I could do with some as well since my bike is left sitting when I go offshore.

Seafoam Co., Ltd. Address & Map. 55 Moo 9 Soi Pracha-Uthit 20 Pracha-Uthit Road Ratburana Bangkok, Thailand 10140. Contact : 662-4285943 662-8708296

• 2 weeks later...