Delivery

Coolpal39

You can get everything delivered in Pattaya, from Pizza, KFC etc to full restaurant meals from Door 2 Door.

There are probably about a dozen pizza delivery companies, the one I use is Nicks (thin and Crispy) 038373418

Where is Nicks Located? I like thin and Crispy. Do they use lots of cheese, or do you need to order extra cheese?

Barry

You can get everything delivered in Pattaya, from Pizza, KFC etc to full restaurant meals from Door 2 Door.

There are probably about a dozen pizza delivery companies, the one I use is Nicks (thin and Crispy) 038373418

Where is Nicks Located? I like thin and Crispy. Do they use lots of cheese, or do you need to order extra cheese?

Barry

Apparantly Soi Bokote (spelling ?) opposite Xcyte and soi 2 of Bokote but beleive me I've tried to find the place and it's not a big area but I've never located it. IMO their pizza is crap but it may be because of my distance from this Soi but when I had a pizza delivered it was a soggy mess no crispiness at all.

But I sometimes get their chicken nuggets, god knows why but I do like their nuggets. Anyway I usually like to see where my food is cooked before I eat it but like I said never been able to locate this place.

Barry

Soi Bongkot - between Pattaya Thai and 3rd Road. Plenty of cheese, but you can order extra I think. I have been told by pizza 'afficienados' that their pizza is crap, but I'm not an afficienado and I reckon it's the best in Pattaya.

I am confused .. wasn't the OP asking all his other questions regarding BKK?

I have a walking disability and have been told that getting around in BKK will be very difficult, do I started looking for an alternative place to retire.

Yes, I have a lot of questions as I want to make sure I don't move to a place where things will be difficult to obtain.

CP

I have a walking disability and have been told that getting around in BKK will be very difficult, do I started looking for an alternative place to retire.

Yes, I have a lot of questions as I want to make sure I don't move to a place where things will be difficult to obtain.

CP

:o

You should try a couple weeks here, before considering moving in. Obviously, Pattaya's charms is enormous, as is it's cautions though... :D

"Yes, I have a lot of questions as I want to make sure I don't move to a place where things will be difficult to obtain. CP"

Sorry CP, it is not that I am stalking you or anything, but I do believe that there will be an ample supply of toilet paper in the Pattaya catchment area, even if we do not have a Macro (or it's Canadian equivalent). This in referral to your request for education on another thread about bulk purchases of toilet paper.

But it is OK to be careful and planning ahead! :o

Jokes aside, I am hoping you will find this part of the world a nice place to retire, I do, and I will be very happy to give you any help I can to prepare for the move and settle in. Just PM me. I bark a lot louder than I bite! :D

CP

Welcome CP .. :o Like someone else said, most things can be delivered if you know where to look. "Door 2 Door" have a collection of > 20 restaurants menus from which you can choose a meal and they will deliver it (for minimum cost), for those that don't want to leave the Dark Side ...... other than that there are always restaurants within 5 or 10 minutes wallking distance, if this is too far for you then I'm sure you could find somewhere with easy wheelchair access.

Again, welcome to the board!

The best pizza delivery service in the entire world when you are in a country where you don't speak the lingo is the Pizza Company. http://www.pizza.co.th/1112 You order online, can give directions to your place, add and subtract things, order sides, coke, appetisers etc. But ht emain thing is that you can do half and half, add and remove toppings and its all in english.

No more getting the wrong fuc_king order because the gofer on the other end of the phone doesn't speak english.

Right now, 2 for one offer.

Remember, if it does not come in 30 minutes phone up to complain and they will give you a free big pizza voucher good for dine in, take away or delivery.

Telephone 1112. About 25 minutes or less to most places.

Believe the op was asking about pizza deliveries...this Pizza Company or Pizza Hut stuff in no way shape or form resembles what most Westerners would consider a pizza (other than its round flat shape) :o

Edited by jonniebkk

Telephone 1112. About 25 minutes or less to most places.

Believe the op was asking about pizza deliveries...this Pizza Company or Pizza Hut stuff in no way shape or form resembles what most Westerners would consider a pizza (other than its round flat shape) :o

So, Pizza Hut (Pepsico) does not have a world standard?

CP

CP

:o

You should try a couple weeks here, before considering moving in. Obviously, Pattaya's charms is enormous, as is it's cautions though... :D

LOL .. a first might be actually coming to Thailand and staying a few months. But certainly coming here before considering moving here!

>So, Pizza Hut (Pepsico) does not have a world standard?

It may well do, as one would expect of Subway, KFC, McDonalds and Burger King - however this is Thailand where the local duty manager will be Thai and Local Thai practices will apply. Do not be surprised.