Do You Enjoy Bargirl Threads?

Crush

What's Blackpool?  :D

It's a but like Pattaya... same same but not same... :D

http://www.blackpool.com/

totster :wub:

Oh, Thank Toster, my UK expert!! :o

At first I thought it was a place in " The Lord Of the Rings" Movies! :D

This Blackpool place looks pretty happening though, I'll even try to go there when I go to England! :D

Any English Bargirls there? -_-

This Blackpool place looks pretty happening though, I'll even try to go there when I go to England! :o

Any English Bargirls there? :D

Thousands of them ... but don't be fooled by stories of sick Guernseys back in their home villages ... and never marry one or she'll piss off to Scotland with your best friend and all your money and get the corrupt local cops to deport you back to Thailand.

Wouldn't it be more exciting to head for the bars and make real time acquaintance with a live bargirl. Typing away exchanging historical memories with another like minded geriatric doesn't sound too sensual to me. Each to his own.

Dr Pat, Don't quite understand what you mean.... I like the threads because I find Thai TV boring and pulp.

B/G's are fun, but in Suphanburi and the deep dark south of Surin, there aren't alot of Bars, let alone Bargirls.

Geriatric, oh you hurt me..... I am going to stomp off in my walking-frame now.

Wouldn't it be more exciting to head for the bars and make real time acquaintance with a live bargirl. Typing away exchanging historical memories with another like minded geriatric doesn't sound too sensual to me. Each to his own.

Dr Pat, Don't quite understand what you mean.... I like the threads because I find Thai TV boring and pulp.

B/G's are fun, but in Suphanburi and the deep dark south of Surin, there aren't alot of Bars, let alone Bargirls.

Geriatric, oh you hurt me..... I am going to stomp off in my walking-frame now.

Take yourself and the frame to the nearest location in Muang Thai that boasts the bar facilities and a bundle of obliging lovelies. All will be well. Watch out for the old ticker though. :o