Annoying Hugging Problem At The Airport

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pri·a·pism [pr ə pìzzəm]

noun

Erection of penis as medical disorder: a medical disorder in which there is persistent, often painful erection of the penis in the absence of sexual interest.

[Early 17th century. < Latin Priapus (see priapic)]

Priapus waiting for his girl's galley to dock in Ancient Rome:

post-32140-1206410653_thumb.jpg

I was going to suggest that thinking about your sister might help with your arousal problem but considering the content of your other thread this might not be such a good idea in your case.

he is 15, isn't??????? lol. what a stupid question.. you seem to like stupid topics, isn't? they already close your topic in the general about your "sister" uhmmm... get some brain, then pick up the girl.

anyone that asks questions and uses 50 question marks looks about as mature as a 10 year old kid.

how old are you? 12 or something?

"pick up the girl" eh? thanks for the advice, Einstein.

I just come here asking some question and a bunch of trouble makers come and stir some shit up. Instead of making some smart arse comments how about some REAL ADVICE people. geez, make me angry :o

I am not sure what type of advise that you were expecting from the 'Suvaranabhumi Airport Forum'. Maybe you would get a different response in the health section of the forum. Or why not contact the airport directly or check out the Q+A section on the airport web site?

I just come here asking some question and a bunch of trouble makers come and stir some shit up. Instead of making some smart arse comments how about some REAL ADVICE people. geez, make me angry :D

I am not sure what type of advise that you were expecting from the 'Suvaranabhumi Airport Forum'. Maybe you would get a different response in the health section of the forum. Or why not contact the airport directly or check out the Q+A section on the airport web site?

Well, there is the thread about sexual assaults on passengers at Swamppy in relation to the security staff, so maybe that's why the OP is looking in this forum. :o

Just tell her you have a gun in your pocket.

No NO! Not a gun...a heat seeking moisture missile.

Anyhow, if it's happened before what's the problem? Go with the flow I say and why would she think you are having perverted thoughts? Perfectly normal reaction that in later life you may find yourself relying on chemical stimulants for.

I just come here asking some question and a bunch of trouble makers come and stir some shit up. Instead of making some smart arse comments how about some REAL ADVICE people. geez, make me angry :o

I think my advice pertaining to imagining your Grandmother on the bog squeezing out a big beer turd was remarkably close to REAL ADVICE. :D

Apologies for making you so angry....hey...maybe your current anger will help when you hug her??????????????????????????????

Just a thought.

• 3 weeks later...
I'll be picking up a Thai girl at the airport in a few weeks (Songkran), I like her a bit but we are only friends at this stage. However, she is the hugging type (in this regard her behaviour is more like a farang than a Thai). My problem is I often get a boner when hugging attractive females and I don't want her detect it and think I am having perverted thoughts. Its not that I will be having perverted thoughts, its involuntary more than anything else.

I think she likes me a bit too, but the last thing I want is to give myself away too early in the game.

Should I just avoid hugging her, protecting myself with a solid wai, or just make it an upper body hug? Both seem a little cold to me, and not an impression I really want to give unless I have no other choice.

I guess I could just laugh it off and say sorry, I have no control over it, but when I tried like this before it came across as a bit lame and she teased me about it.

Serious answers please.

OK! Songkran's almost finished!

Tell us : what had happen at the airport? this thread is holding down all the members' suspense I bet..... :o

Edited by zaza

man, can't believe I missed this thread (of course I don't often peruse the airport forum). But my belated advice is to constantly carry a banana in your pocket. That way when asked if you are asked if you are happy to see her, you can honestly reply that 'no, it's a banana in my pocket'.

I'll be picking up a Thai girl at the airport in a few weeks (Songkran), I like her a bit but we are only friends at this stage. However, she is the hugging type (in this regard her behaviour is more like a farang than a Thai). My problem is I often get a boner when hugging attractive females and I don't want her detect it and think I am having perverted thoughts. Its not that I will be having perverted thoughts, its involuntary more than anything else.

I think she likes me a bit too, but the last thing I want is to give myself away too early in the game.

Should I just avoid hugging her, protecting myself with a solid wai, or just make it an upper body hug? Both seem a little cold to me, and not an impression I really want to give unless I have no other choice.

I guess I could just laugh it off and say sorry, I have no control over it, but when I tried like this before it came across as a bit lame and she teased me about it.

Serious answers please.

OK! Songkran's almost finished!

Tell us : what had happen at the airport? this thread is holding down all the members' suspense I bet..... :o

I forgot about this thread.

Ok I took the side approach, I saw what hand she was carring the luggage in and went in from the other side, just casually put my arm around her shoulder but at the same time not allowing it to turn towards me, and kept walking together then helped her with the luggage, carrying it with both hands in front of me. All good.

A few days later I encountered a different type of snake problem though, a cobra came into the house when we were having a midday nap. Got into a hole and spat in the eye of the neighbour as we were trying to get it out. Eventually killed the thing though. Apart from that had a great time :D

Maybe it's better to ask here.. I go back to my girlfriend in 3 months now. What is allowed to do? Can you hug/kiss whatever? I know thais have different rules than here in EU so have to respect them. :o

Dear Datsunman,

Do you live under a bridge in your particular part of the EU?

Yeah a very big bridge.

Not as big as the OP. :o

hop along now mr toad. go and troll the air asia check in counter staff or something. :D

Mate you are the biggest under bridge exponent on TV at present. Thanks for your advice, but I think I'll avoid it for now. :D

Give Mummy a kiss before you go to bed. :D

• 11 months later...
Pop the little blue pill AFTER you get off the plane.

That should fix it :o

Ahahaha. Can't believe this topic has been revived. Did the OP end up marrying his little dakling or did his member eventually scare her off?