Osteopath/good Massage In Pattaya?

rikki

Can anyone recommend a good osteopath in Pattaya?

Or good massager that knows what she's doing for someone with a neck problem please?

Bump!

I would also be interested in tracking down a good masseur who can do deep tissue, sports massage. None of that Thai massage prodding and pulling nonsense which usually does more harm than good.

Can anyone recommend a good osteopath in Pattaya?

Or good massager that knows what she's doing for someone with a neck problem please?

Bump!

I would also be interested in tracking down a good masseur who can do deep tissue, sports massage. None of that Thai massage prodding and pulling nonsense which usually does more harm than good.

Doesn't Nigel do this?

The blind school massage people are good.one in naklua,one in jomtien complex and one in soi bongkot.

I disagree. I've used them (Jomtien complex) numerous times and never had a good massage there. You may be lucky to get a good one, but there's so many bad masseurs/masseuses there it's pot luck. The whole blind massage thing is a gimmick IMO.

Theres a great american chiropracter that has a clinic on pattaya klang past Tops heading towards the beach in the nova lodge hotel.

Sort me out a couple of years ago, seem to remember 1000B first visit then 600B per session.

David Park i think is his name.

Yes thats right Dr David Park is his name he's okay for a Chiropractor. but been a Brit i know Brits would prefer an osteopath.

allthough i must say he did kinda sort me out once, you must also consider this when you train as an osteopath or chiropractor for that mater it takes years or trianing and experience.

and your not just getting a back rub off someone who cant really understand the Human anatomy.

My wife trained at the wat po Temple in Bkk. she does a fairly good massage but would be the first to admit she knows nowhere near what i know. as they say no substitute for age and experience.