Weather

joinme2leave

i know...i know....TIME changes everything.

but - as it is gonna happen for me personally soon - I am not sure about IF I won't MISS my (original home town) weather conditions after moving to Los.

HOW did u expats feel/enjoy/hate that (obviously tremendous) change?

ps: I am not british - hence - I do not have (and never had to) fight a full week rain in, lets say, november. I use(d) to ENJOY (yes, enjoy) SNOW all winter long. And - uuuuh - I am not sure about but maybe I'm gonna MISS the snow.....am I not ready for Los b-coz of that??? :o

:D Thats what i think i miss the most about living here, Im from England and been in Thailand for just short of 4 years now, i love the winter in England, my fav season for sure, i miss sitting in the pup beside an open fire while it is snowing and absoloutly freezing outside, having snowball fights with my mates on the way home after a good drink, another thing about the weather here is that you dont get to wear the cool clothes you do back home. but hey you get used to it.

hmm think i will go back to england for a few weeks in the winter, wait until its realy cold though. :D:o

i know...i know....TIME changes everything.

but - as it is gonna happen for me personally soon - I am not sure about IF I won't MISS my (original home town) weather conditions after moving to Los.

Well, in my office it is usually freezing cold, same as for minibusses, shopping malls, etc. etc.

So I don't miss the winter back in Europe. It's just that I can't build a snowman...

:o

I enjoy the hot, sunny weather and I've learned to cope with the floods in the rainy season.

IF I won't MISS my (original home town) weather conditions after moving to Los.

It all depends where you come from.

Compared to the UK where you need to carry a brolly everyday, just in case,

Thailand has a wonderful predictability about the weather.

Basically 6 months sun, 6 months rain,

an over simplification I know, but not far off.