Looking For Summer Job, Possible?

I would like to work for the summer months April-June teaching in Thailand before starting medical school, is this possible? And if so where would be a good place to start looking?

I have no teaching certificates but I do have a Degree plus tons of science experience and some graduate school.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a related question. I'm waiting on my police check records befor I can send my documents off to Thailand. My question is this. Can I still gain a teaching place in a Thailand school in June, July or August.

I had no problem finding a job in July. It seems that that is the time new teachers get frustrated and quit or just disappear. I would agree that private language schools are hiring year-round, the turn over at these schools seems a little high though so choose wisely.

I am curious about this line though "I'm waiting on my police check records befor I can send my documents off to Thailand." To whom are you sending your documents?

Edited by twschw

• 3 weeks later...
I would like to work for the summer months April-June teaching in Thailand before starting medical school, is this possible? And if so where would be a good place to start looking?

I have no teaching certificates but I do have a Degree plus tons of science experience and some graduate school.

You can just come to Bangkok and find a job easy if you bring your Transcripts. I have a friend that needs 7 people to teach now and the pay is very good at 33,000 tb. you can PM me

the pay is very good at 33,000 tb. you can PM me.

:o:D

:D

Varee just listed jobs at around 32 in Chiang Mai. 32K would not be very good in Bangkok.

I agree CM, is a little different from BKK. 32K in CM would probably be seen as not too bad.

32K in BKK is right at the bottom of the scale from what I understand.