Domestic Flight Schedules

MisterMan

I need to catch a RT flight to Bangkok , however the time of the flights is the most important and not so much the costs since it is work related.

However Since the the travel agents dont sell tickets for the budget airlines like Air Asia, Nok and 12 Go I can only have an agent quote me from the major airlines.

I know I can go online to each website but this practically requires making a spread sheet. :o

Does anyone have a schedule of the ALL the flights leaving Phuket TO Bangkok and Return or know where I can find this? would be most useful.

Thanks in advance.

MM

I need to catch a RT flight to Bangkok , however the time of the flights is the most important and not so much the costs since it is work related.

However Since the the travel agents dont sell tickets for the budget airlines like Air Asia, Nok and 12 Go I can only have an agent quote me from the major airlines.

I know I can go online to each website but this practically requires making a spread sheet. :o

Does anyone have a schedule of the ALL the flights leaving Phuket TO Bangkok and Return or know where I can find this? would be most useful.

Thanks in advance.

MM

http://www.domesticflightsthailand.com/

http://www.domesticflightsthailand.com/

yes i have had a look at this website myself and found it really useful. They give all the details of internal flights in tHAILAND which i couldn't find anywhere else. i was looking to take a few days travelling around the north and wanted to find out the routes i could fly as i only have a limited amount of time and found all the info i wanted here.