Seeking Computer Consultancy Firms

Firefoxx

I've been looking for companies in Thailand that do computer consulting (networking, maintenance, hardware/software sales, etc.) for a friend. I haven't been able to find any significant ones (a one-room shop in Pantip doesn't count!), except for Softcontrol. I need a few more to do bidding/price comparisons.

Any help would be appreciated.

I was contacted for a management job recently at softcontrol. unfortunatly currently back doing a consulting project in Europe.

I think they will be your best bett.

Or you can contact me when you want to hire from abroad for short or long time contracts :o

I don't have the specifics of the job, but I do know that it's not something complicated. I believe that it's a general system setup job, providing the planning, setup, procurement, and maintenance of a windows-based network, along with servers, etc.. Not a biggie that requires custom programming or stuff like that. I just need more companies in order to do comparisons. Perhaps "consultant" is too big a word, more like system integrator? Network solutions?

Know one of principal consultants for SoftControl but he left to form his own. I understand they (SoftControl) did good work but also try www.compassitolutions.com, their new company. Both founders of company have 15+ experience in US so they are pretty sharp. They also formed the core of SoftControls business and technical mgmt.