Leaving My Car At The Airport

Hi,

I'll be flying to Los Angeles next month, I'm leaving thailand for 16 days.

I'll drive from Koh Samui to Suvarnabhumi Airport. My question is: can I leave my car at the airport parking for 2 weeks ? How much will they charge ?

Thank you!

Kevin

Ahhh great! I'm sure it wont be 4000 baths for 2 weeks, like the 250B one :o

You might want to reconsider. The long term parking is far away from the terminal with not so good bus connections. If you have no or little luggage then no problem but please keep in mind that it's open air parking with little or no security.

For more info see : http://www.airportthai.co.th/airportnew/su...dex.asp?lang=en

cheers

onzestan

Left my car at the long term parking for two weeks middle of last year with no problems regarding security...it is in the open, but they have a security/toll gate...

Biggest problem is the transport from the terminal back to the parking is a bit hit and miss, even with my Thai mrs in tow getting instructions, you had to get a bus used by airport staff to get back, on airport personnel say so we ended up at the wrong place and had to catch another....

Would be a bit of a nightmare if you had a lot of bags...

Dont remember the exact figure but think I was charged something like THB 2200 for the 16 days I was gone....

This was the middle of last year so may be things have improved or changed..