Help! Recovering Erased Digital Pictures

farangene

A friend accidentally deleted all the pictures from his memory card. He would like to recover as many of the erased pictures as possible. I understand that it is possible to recover the pictures as it is just the photo addresses that have been deleted in the memory card and not the pictures themselves when you do an erase.

Anyone know how/where to do this in Bangkok and how much it would cost? Any info appreciated.

He told me that he took a few more pictures after he erased the card if that makes any difference.

Thanks.

Guest Bellini

Bisto, how does that help him recover the photos he has already lost? That was the real question, wasn't it?

Edited by Bellini

Bisto, how does that help him recover the photos he has already lost? That was the real question, wasn't it?

BELLINI

recovermyphotos.com does just that in future please read the full post before forming an opinion.

Thank you all for your comments and the PMs I received.

My friend was able to recover many (not all) of his photos using the service of an internet shop which had recovery software. The shop is located near the Prom Phong BTS station escalator, opposite the Emporium.

I suspect he will be a bit more careful in the future aboutr erasing pictures.

Guest Bellini
...does just that in future...

Precisely. The OP was about recovering pictures that have already been lost, whereas your post was about how to prevent future losses and therefore not helpful to solve the OP's problem or answer his question. At least that's how I see it.

Edited by Bellini

Dear All, :D

Thank you all for your valuable contribution on this thread.

As this is “The Photography and the Arts” forum, please be reminded of that and not pick holes in someone’s post or posts, where there are none. :D

The thread is very relevant to all of us, but not the bickering.

Thanking you all,

Yours truly,

Kan Win

P.S. A Moderator on this Forum :o BTW

Dear All, :D

Thank you all for your valuable contribution on this thread.

As this is “The Photography and the Arts” forum, please be reminded of that and not pick holes in someone’s post or posts, where there are none. :D

The thread is very relevant to all of us, but not the bickering.

Thanking you all,

Yours truly,

Kan Win

P.S. A Moderator on this Forum :o BTW

Thank you :D

RAZZ