Ilr Documentation

20 documents with the missus's name on for when she applies for ILR. Called the TV license this morning to put her name on. UNBELIEVABLY she isnt allowed her name on. They say they only allow 1 name on the bill for security reasons. How bloody sad is that!! I dont have 20 different types of bills anyhow, the fact that this 1 is also out the window is going to make it even more difficult!!! BRITISH GOVERNMENT IS SAD AND PATHETIC!!!!

As far as I was aware it is 20 bills spanning the 2 years from 5 different sources, the bills can all be in joint names, eg bank account etc or I think worst case scenario is that you have yours and your missus names on separate bills but to the same address.

20 documents with the missus's name on for when she applies for ILR. Called the TV license this morning to put her name on. UNBELIEVABLY she isnt allowed her name on. They say they only allow 1 name on the bill for security reasons. How bloody sad is that!! I dont have 20 different types of bills anyhow, the fact that this 1 is also out the window is going to make it even more difficult!!! BRITISH GOVERNMENT IS SAD AND PATHETIC!!!!

Tommy

Be Cool & the Gang mate.

Documents we collected were;

Applications in her name or joint with you;

Bank statements, open an account or add her to yours.

Rent or Mortgage

Credit card, like an addition to yours

College course letters, ESOL

Gas bill

Electric bill

Telephone bill

Broadband bill

Water bill

Letters from Doctor or from hospital for " womens stuff "

Council tax

List can go on, don't need all of the above but must spread the documentation over the period, i.e. 2 years if she is on FLR leading to ILR.

Best of luck

Clive